[ Kamui ]

"(Y/N)!" Kamui grabbed at the girl's collar and easily yanked her back with power a boy his size shouldn't possess. "Why were you running from me, hm?"

She turned her head to glare at him and hissed, "Why do you thinkI'm running away from you?! No one wants to stay around a psycho like you. That's like asking to either be brutally murdered or annoyed to death. Either way it ends with me getting killed! So if you'll just excuse me..." She made to force herself out of his grip only for him to tighten it and bring her closer.

"Now, now, why would I murder you? You're too interesting to kill, after all."

It wasn't often that something interested Kamui, especially on a planet as dull and weak as Earth. But he had found that something, and it was shockingly... a girl. A human girl no less. He wasn't sure what it was about her. Maybe it was in her intense gaze or powerful stance... or that absolutely badass spear she had strapped on her back. He glanced down at her from his place on top of a building. Yeah, it was definitely the spear. Well, that was what had initially caught his attention. What kept it was the satire that seemed to roll off her tongue so naturally.

"Aren't you happy to see me?"

"If by happy you mean 'wanting to stab myself with my own spear', then yes; I'm fucking ecstatic that you're here."

"The words you speak are so harsh. I'm hurt."

"Why don't you come back when I care? In other words, never show your face in front of me again."

Yep, she was a keeper.

YOUR POV

He was fucking everywhere.

At the convenience store:

"(Y/N)!"

At the shrine:

"(Y/N)!"

Even at the goddamn hot springs:

"Hey, (Y/N)!"

"Get the hell out, you perverted bastard!"

It was driving you insane. You had no idea what you had done to draw the idiot's attention, but you were quickly becoming sick of it.

"(Y/N)!"

"Stay the fucking hell away from me!"

You hated him. Really really hated him. Then he just had to go and do that.

"(Y/N), how do I make you feel?"

"Like a dog that got ran over by a truck."

"Haha, good one. 'Dog'. You know, since you're quite the bitc-" Kamui found himself admiring the very pointy end of your spear.

"End that sentence, and I'll. End. You."

He raised his arms up lazily in surrender. "Sorry, sorry. But seriously, how do I make you feel?"

"No matter how many times you ask, my answer won't change."

"Really? Then what if I do this?"

"The hell are you talking a-" You were cut off when the redhead took a step forward and grabbed you by the hair to crash your lips to his. Your cheeks flushed red as you gripped tightly onto his shoulders. A few seconds passed until he finally separated from you, his usual smile on his face, though for some reason, it seemed a bit softer than it was before.

"How do you feel about me now?" he whispered, his breath fanning over your lips.

"I-I don't... That's not..." You couldn't get the words out.

He raised a hand to pat your head. "It's fine. I already know. I like you too."

You thought it was impossible to get any redder, but you were apparently wrong. Your face was on fire. "Are... Are we going out now?"

Kamui shrugged. "If you want to, sure."

It was silent for a few moments, and then, as quick as lightning, you grabbed his collar and yanked him into another kiss.

'Well,' Kamui thought, 'I guess I got my answer.' And he grabbed the back of your head to respond in kind.