"Hey, guys. Who forgot to invite me to the family summit?" Stefan sees the journals and takes one and looks through it.

"Hmm? Wow. All these words. I forgot how much I used to care."

"I didn't." I ate my ceased salad in silence listening between these two.

"You know, Elena, it's probably best you not torture yourself with memories from the past. It's best we both just move on and accept things as they are."

"You don't have to be here, Stefan."

"You know what, Alaric, you're right. I don't. But Elena's here, and I look out for both Lyanna and Elena now. Besides, there's going to be people everywhere tonight. So there's going to be lots to eat." Elena and I looked at him, shocked but he laughs,"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Loosen up."  Stefan gets up and leaves. Elena looks at Alaric.

"I can't drop it, Ric." Elena says to Alaric and I get up,"Lyla, where are you off to?"

I shrugged my shoulders and started to walk alone in silence. I walked into The Grill and took a seat, Matt came up to me and I didn't want to see him. Instead I went off into the girls bathroom and I saw a ghost or something but I saw Lexi. She smiles at me and I hug her.

"Lexi! Oh my god, you need to help Elena with Stefan, please!" Lexi smiles and nods her head.

"Yes I will. But one thing I should tell you, I'm rooting for you and Damon. Don't give up on him, not ever, because from what I see when it's real you can't walk away no matter how much people don't like you with him, you can't walk away. Promise me you'll remember that Lyanna, promise." I nod my head and hug Lexi once more as she leaves the bathroom.

I walked out but I saw Alaric and Damon drinking together with Mason Lockwood. I took a seat next to Alaric and hushed him.

"I am never going to hear the end of that damn necklace." Mason is still there, drinking from a shot glass as I glare at him and Damon just looks down on his phone.

"One of you will pay for this, right? Cheers." He downs the shot.

"Let's get to it. I killed you. You want revenge. Get in line." Damon says and I looked at him.

"Actually, I want an apology." Alaric lets out a hearty laugh and I let out a big laugh. Mason is never gonna get anything from Damon.

"Good luck with that."

"Don't you have a family to haunt? You know your nephew has turned into a mindless hybrid Minion."

"That's why I'm here. To help Tyler."

"Well, sorry to break it to you, buddy, but Tyler can't be helped. At least not while Klaus is alive. Which is, like, always."

"Not necessarily. Not if you found a weapon that could kill him."

"There is no weapon that...What do you know?"

"I know you need to apologize."

"You've got to be kidding me."

"Are you incapable of remorse? Just apologize!" I smacked Damon's head and he rubs it, Damon glanced at Mason and starts his somewhat apology.

"You're right. I didn't have to kill you. I do a lot of things I don't have to do." Mason laughs.

"That's good enough." Mason gets up and Alaric sighs, taking down his shot.

"Meet me at the old Lockwood cellar. Bring a shovel," He looks at Alaric then back to Damon,"Come alone."