Chapter 32

32| The Birthday

(Just a little note, Andie  is no longer Damon's girlfriend

(Just a little note, Andie is no longer Damon's girlfriend. They're just friends as seeing that Lyanna and Damon are romantically involved together but they're not together together just yet. Just wanted to clear that up, in case anyone gets confused on rather if Damon is cheating on Lyanna or Andie. But also Lyanna and Anide are friends as well, so they basically get along. Now Andie basically lives with Damon but they're in a separate room, so Damon's not cheating on either one of them. But can we take a moment and appreciate the GIF I made?! Eodmdiendkdns 🙈♥️. It's perfection!)

I walked into Jermey's bedroom and open up the curtains in his bedroom, causing it to shine in his room.

"Aaahh! Early. Bad!" I shake my head and walked over to his bed.

"Ahh. It's not early," I pulled his cover off,"You're late, for work. Matt just called." I walked out and Jeremy looks at the clock.

"Well, maybe he'll fire me." Jermey says bluntly, possibly not caring at all. While I walked out of his room.

"Aim high." I said.

Jeremy slides down to the end of the bed, looking concerned. I walked downstairs and saw Alaric making the couch. I looked at the TV and sighted sadly.

"Was that uh...Stefan news?" I shake my head and held the cup of coffee in my hands.

"Or it could be more Klaus victims." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"You certain Stefan's still with him?"

"Easy to be certain when the alternative is that he's dead," We turned silent silent for a second, exchanging a look,"Are you sure you're still okay on the couch?" I poured some cream and walked over to Alaric.

"Yeah,Yeah, I'm good."

"Because you spent half the summer on it. If you need your own bedroom?" I handed him the coffee and drank my juice.

"Eh, sleeping in your dead sister's room or my dead...girlfriend's room. Nah."

"Alright Got it." I started walking away.

"Hey Lyanna," I stopped and looked at him,"Happy Birthday."

"Thanks Alaric." I replied with a half smile,"I'm gonna head onto Damon's house, I'll be back when I can. Make sure Jermey makes it on time for work.....or at least goes to work." Alaric nods his head and I smile, grabbing my car keys and heading out.
—————-
I shut off the engine of the car and walked to the front of the door. Damon comes up behind her.

"Good morning."

"Hey, I was gonna..." I turned around and sees Damon naked. All he can do is smirk. That cheeky bastard. It's true that we slept with each other once but I'm not used to seeing someone naked,"Oh!" I turned around again,"You heard me! You knew that I was here." I scolded at him, covering my eyes.

Tainted Souls {Damon Salvatore Love Story} ⚜️Book 1 (Wattys2019) {Completed} ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara