Chapter 5

5| You're Undead To Me

I was sitting downstairs in the kitchen ready for school when Elena came down, shocked and all about Jermey and Vicki, perhaps.

"Jenna! Are you aware of what's going on upstairs?" I snicker and Jenna nods her head.

"Uh-huh."

"And you have no objection?" Aunt Jenna shakes her head and I almost let out a laugh.

"He could be craftier about it, at least make an effort to sneak her in and out. Oh, and just so you know, I won't be home for dinner." Elena smiles and I look at Aunt Jenna.

"Ohh. So you're actually going to do it. You're gonna go out with Logan." Elena take out her cereal, Bran Flakes.

"Scum Fell is taking you out for dinner? Eew." Scrunching my nose and I smell the bacon with the eggs. I grabbed my own cup and poured me a fruit punch drink. What? I can't always be drinking pineapple lemonade. Scratch that, it's pineapple fruit punch, fooled ya. Pineapple will always be my one true love, sided with a good ass food.

"I'm going to show up and torture him, yes. And have you heard from Stefan?" Everything goes quite and I look at Elena.

"Not since he left that very vague message three days ago. "Hi, um, Elena, I, um, have something I have to do. I'll, uh, explain in a few days."" Elena tries to say in a Stefan voice and I muffle a laughter inside of me. 

"Haven't you called him?"

"Nope. Not going to either."

"And you're ok with everything?"

"No, I'm not ok with any of it. But I'm not gonna cry about it, either. You know, I was going to write in my diary this morning and then I thought, what am I going to write? Honestly, I'm not gonna be one of those pathetic girls whose world stops spinning because of some guy."

"Ok, then."

"I'll be fine. Lyanna, School, now." I muffled an okay and finished my last piece of bacon and grabbed my bag. I gave Jenna a kiss on the cheek and went out with Elena.
———-
Me, Elena, and Bonnie were standing near Elena's locker and saw Caroline walking around with flyers and some minions of hers apparently. Like nothing has even happened, unbelievable.

"Unbelievable. It's like nothing happened." You read my mind cousin.

"She's in denial." Bonnie says, I see Stefan coming behind Elena. We all have an unpleasant look on our faces and I sight.

"Hey."

"Hey. You know, I gotta go. Be somewhere right now." Do you Bonnie, do you really? Leaving me here stuck in between these two's drama. Really?

"I'm so sorry I haven't called."

"No worries. I'll live."

"I was dealing with Damon."

"And did you...deal with Damon?"

"Yes. Yeah."

"For four days?"

"You have every right to be upset with me. But can I explain it all to you? Please." Don't reel in don't reel in Elena, you were doing just fine without him, don't give in Elena!