Chapter Twenty Two

Start from the beginning

     You sighed and then felt yourself falling asleep. You felt so good. So relaxed. You then felt something touch your forehead. You let out a long sigh and then opened your eyes. As expected, you saw him standing beside the couch, hovering over you.

     You sat up and then looked up at him. He smiled in his usual creepy way, kind of like a perverted pedophile. Which, is actually accurate because he was a perverted pedophile.

     'You're food is on the kitchen table. I finished it not too long ago,' you telepathically say to him as you point to the the kitchen.

     "I want you to join me," he says as he then picks you up, not allowing you any time to respond. He then walks you to the kitchen and then sets you down at the kitchen table. He then sits down at the table as well.

      'So, you just want me here to watch you eat?' You ask him. He shakes his head.

     "Well, no, not at all. I just want you here for company. I like having you around, you know," he states. You furrow your eyebrows at him.

     'You like having me around?' You ask. He nods.

     "Yes, I do," he replies. You stare at him, totally confused. What the heck has happened to him? Is he even the same creature as before? You could only imagine him as the same creature that slaughtered your adoptive parents, nothing more.

     'Are you feeling okay? Because you're acting weird,' you stated. He smiles at you.

      "What do you mean? I'm the same me, as me as I can be," he said as he then thought about what he said and began laughing. The fact that he was laughing at basically nothing made you laugh a little.

     'Ugh! Stop laughing! It's not even funny' you thought to yourself as you tried to stop, but found it hard.

     "Hey, I think this is the first time I've seen you laugh. Haha," he said cackling. You suddenly stopped laughing and then stared at him. Why were you laughing with this murderer? Kate, Ryan's, and probably a lot of other people's murderer?

      "Well, I liked having your company. You can leave if you want to," he said with a huge smile. You quickly looked at him, focusing on his big mouth.

     You get up and then quickly walk out of kitchen, making your way back to the living room. You sit on the couch and then lie down, closing your eyes to sleep. You lay there, waiting for sleep to come to you. After a while, it finally did...

*Laughing Jack's P.O.V.*

     "Mhm, goodmorning," I say to myself as I stretch as I then get off of my bed.

     "It's two in the afternoon, Laughing Jack!" Jeff shouts as he walks past my door. I sigh and then stare at the floor. I've slept for that long? I've been doing that a lot lately. I wonder what's wrong with me.

     "Well, I have a lot of children that I need to kill," I quietly say to myself as I then walk out of my room and then downatairs to the living room. Sitting there, is Jane, staring at me.

     "Hey, L.J., you've been sleeping past twelve in the afternoon for a week and a half. Are you okay?" Jane asks, being nosy as usual. I stare at her, almost emotionless. I frown and then slowly open my mouth to speak.

     "I'm fine, just tired lately," I respond as I then leave through the front door. I stop and then adjust my eyes to the bright sunlight. I then begin walking, stretching my legs in the progress.