Chapter 23// Cotton Candy and Fights

Start from the beginning

"Here we go, that will be 25$." The guy said and Cameron slipped the money in the hole of the glass. Each of is held our wrist in the hole and the guy slipped on the tie-dye wrist band.

"Thank you," we all chimed in and headed to the entrance of the carnival. There was a lot of rides here for just a small affair. There was a row of booths with games where you could win cheap prizes.

"Jack what do you want to go on first!" Piper squealed and grabbed into Jack's shoulder.

"Nothing to fast, we don't want to upset the baby."

"Oh come on Jack. I am not even showing yet. We have plenty of time, I am sure the baby would like it! Let's go on the Tea cups!" Piper pulled Jack over to the line of the tea cups and I let out a chuckle. Jack is going to have his hands full.

"They are cute," Cameron said as we stopped to watch them good off in the line.

"Yeah. Piper is a lot to take in at first but she gets better. I think Jack is good for her."

"Yeah, so what do you want to do?" Cameron looked around and gazed at all the rides. There was a lot and we really didn't know where to start.

"How about bumper cars!" I yelled and pointed at the line that was really short. Cameron turned his head and nodded. He grabbed my hand and we ran over to the line. There wasn't much people and we got in quick.

"I am getting the purple one!" I laughed and skipped over to a sparkly purple bumper car. I turned my head to see Cameron in a green one behind me,

"You are going down!" He yelled at me.

"Whatever! Not if I get you first!" I laughed and the carnival guy started up the bumper cars and I drove off in the small, circular track.

Cameron was laughing and chasing me in his bumper car. There was other people laughing and chasing others around. I ran into a small boy who was with his dad in a car. The boy laughed and smiled at me.

"I am coming for you!"

Cameron was heading straight for me and I tried to move and turn right but he slammed right into the side of the car. My body jerked forward and I laughed.

"Told you, I would get you," he teased. I rolled my eyes and turned my car and chased after him. Some other people hit me and him. I finally was heading towards him and I was totally going to hit him when the carnival guy shut the ride down.

"No!!! So close," I yelled. Cameron laughed at me as he unbuckled and got out of his car. I got out of the car and walked over to the exit.

"I so would of got you," I joked. Cameron put his arm around my shoulder and laughed.

"No you wouldn't," he laughed and took his hand and tickled my stomach. I rolled my eyes and laughed. We were walking when we saw Piper puking in a trash can and Jack holding her hair.

We quickly ran over to them. Jack was going on about how he was right while Piper was puking her guts up.

"I told you, Piper." Jack said and rubbed her back. She lifted her head and saw me.

"Fine you were right," she mumbled then stuck her head back in the trash can to puke again.

"Um, do you want me to go and get paper towels?" I asked and Piper lifted her head up and nodded. I let out a sigh and turned towards Cameron.

"Here, watch my phone. I will run to the bathroom and get some paper towels for her."

Cameron nodded and grabbed my phone from me. I turned around and started walking off to find the bathroom. There wasn't one close to the entrance which were the others were at. So I had to walk down a little away to find one. I groaned and started walking faster as I got closer to the bathroom.