Chapter 19// Sex Talk

You are welcome for the gif ;)

Londyn's POV;

I curled my feet as I sat on Carter's bed. Piper just got home and she was undressing her self in front of me to get into her relaxing clothes.

"So how did the date go?"

"Good, he is a really nice guy. We are going back out tomorrow." She smiled as she removed her shirt.

"I am happy for you and guess what."

"What? You and Cameron finally banged." I rolled my eyes and grabbed a pillow at her and tossed it. She ducked her head and laughed. Yes, I thought about it. I really wanted to but I wanted it to be right.

"Nooo."

"Wait. You are serious? You guys haven't ummm."

"No, Piper. I am still a virgin. I don't know how to ask him."

Piper removed her shorts and put some athletic shorts and then gathered her hair up and put it in a messy bun. She took off her dangle earrings then turned around and gave me a big grin. She made her way on the bed and sat down next to me.

"Just be like... "Hey Cameron. You and me sex now?" Piper laughed as she tried to sound like me. I laughed and shook my head now.

"I want it to be special. But you are missing the best part here," I paused as she nodded. "I told him I loved him."

"Oh girl... Did he say it back!" She squealed and grabbed my hands as I shook my head back.

"Okay, this yes. It must be special."

"I know... How do I tell him I want to lose my virginity to him?"

"Just come out and say it. But tell him you want it to be special or he might just drag you in bed."

I laughed and started to slide off the bed. I got up and stretched my body. Piper was right, I could do this. I just had to tell him. I turned around to Piper.

"I am gonna go tell him now before I have a heart attack."

"Good luck! I want all the juicy details!" She laughed and winked at me. I nodded then turned back around and walked out of the room.

"Cameron?" I shouted and heard someone in the kitchen. I nervously made by way to the kitchen.

"I am in her-" Cameron turned around and smiled at me. He had a piece of left over pizza in his hand his hair was wet and combed back. "There you are," he finished.

I walked up to him and sat on a bar stool. He sat the piece of pizza down and picked up the box and folded it up so it would fit in the garbage can.

"I need to talk to you," I started. I was so nervous I am sure everyone in the house knew. He shoved the pizza box in the kitchen and turned his head towards me. He slowly walked over and leaned up against the counter where I was sitting. He grabbed his piece of pizza up and started eating it.

"What's up?" He said, with a mouth full of pizza.

"Well.. I love you. You love me." I started, I was so nervous I started playing with a piece of my hair. I always did that when I am either upset or nervous. I looked at Cameron who was smiling at me and still chewing he piece of pizza. Okay, come on you can do this. Just say it. Why do you get so nervous. I held in my breathe and closed my eyes.

"I would like to have sex with you!"

I blurted and then opened my eyes. Cameron's face froze and started choking on his pizza.