Chapter 5// Cuddling Buddy

Thanks everyone who is reading! Let's get to 100 reads!

*Londyn's POV:*

So I get out of the hospital today. Everything has settled down and I am still doomed if I don't get a new heart. I let out a sigh. I been on the transplant list since day one. It's just a matter of time now that I have another incident and I don't make it. I moved my hair behind my ear.

I gathered my stuff from the hospital room when a knock startled me. Nash came in. His blue eyes as beautiful as ever.

"How are you doing?" He smiled. Yesterday he bought me a Mocha Frappe which I just adored. I looked up and shrugged. Nash came over, he got very close to me. I turned my self towards him. He looked down and pushed my hair back behind my ear as I did earlier. I blushed and looked down at the ground. We awkwardly stood there for what felt like forever.

"Alrighty then, We better go. I am taking you back to the hotel. Holly is hanging out with Shawn and Aaron. I thought we could rent some movies and relax. Since the Magcon event got cancelled yesterday we are inviting everyone back tonight for a free show. So we got time." Nash turned back around, he went over and held the door open. I grabbed my bagged and awkwardly scooted my self out of the hospital room. Yes. I was disappointed but relieved. Remember, No attachments.

***

"So we got Scary and Semi Scary," Matt said and held up some DVDs in both hands. We were in Cameron's and Nash's room. Taylor, Matt, Nash, Cameron and me decided to watch some movies while the others go do whatever they wanted. Holly was hanging out with Aaron and Shawn and I hinted something was going on there.

"Let's watch Insidious!" Cameron shouted and jumped from bed to to bed. Nash walked over to the curtains and pulled them down to make the room darker. It wasn't really the time to watch scary movies but we didn't really care.

"Short Stacks. Pick a movie." Taylor came up to me and poked my stomach. I giggled then poked him back in his cheek. "Why do you guys call me Short Stacks?" Taylor ruffled my hair and I gave him a glare, he gave a wink back.

"Let's just pick a movie!" Nash said and went over and grabbed the movies from Matt's hands. Matt made a silly face and put his hands up. "Rude," Matt said and I laughed.

"Insidious is good!" Cameron yelled and jumped down to floor. He went over to Nash and grabbed Insidious and held it. "That's fine with me," I shrugged. There was two beds in the room and a huge screen TV in front of us. I made my way to the bed away from the window.

"Snuggle buddy!" Taylor screamed and then ran and jumped on to the bed and fell right next to me. He squirmed his way over to me and laid his on my stomach. I was still a little sore but I didn't mind it. I laughed at how childish he was. I took a pillow and slammed it right down in his face. He made a blood stirring cry and I let him go.

"Punk!" Taylor yelled and poked me in the boobed. I don't think he realized that he poked me there but I laughed anyway.

"Bite me." I gritted my teeth and smirked.

"Just tell me where." Taylor smirked and looked up and winked at me. I rolled my eyes and pushed him off my stomach.

"Okay, guys the movie is about to start. So how about we knock it off." Cameron gave a glare at Taylor. "Anyway, Short Stacks was my friend first. So I get to lay by her!" I widened my eyes and watched as Cameron jumped on the bed with me and made his way towards me. He pushed Taylor out of the way. I rolled my eyes, these guys are so obnoxious.

"This is so unfair!" Matt yelled. "How about she lays in the middle and we all lay by her!" I squinted my eyes at Matt and stared at him.

"Um no. I am laying by her." Taylor said.

"No." Cameron added.

"Yes." Taylor said and punched Cameron in the gut. Were these guys really fighting over who got to lay by me? I rolled my eyes and got up from the bed.

"How about I lay by poor Nash who is all alone over here in this big bed." I looked over to Nash who was staring at the boys fighting. Matt, Cam and Taylor all gave Nash the death glare and then looked at me. I shrugged my shoulder and crawled on to the bed. "If that's okay with you Nash?" Nash nodded and I finished my way to him.

"Look what you did now!" Matt yelled and laid in the bed with Taylor and Cameron. The movie started and the boys were upset. I couldn't help to laugh. "You guys are so immature."

"I agree." Nash chimed in.

"Oh shut up. Just because you get a cuddle buddy doesn't me you should agree with her!' Cameron said and picked up a pillow and threw it at Nash but missed and hit me in the head. I twisted my head towards him and glared.

"That was meant for Nash." Rolling my eyes I turned back towards the movie.

"Everyone just shut up so we can watch the dam movie!" My voice was stern and I think everyone got the picture. The three boys laid over in the other bed and I stayed by Nash. I didn't lean up against him or anything, I was actually really nervous.

Halfway through the movie my eyes started to get heavy and I knew I was going to drift to sleep. I tried to keep my eyes open but then I moved my body and laid my head on Nash's stomach. I felt him tense up but he relaxed and laid his hand on my head. My eyes closed and I drifted off.

*Nash's POV;*

We were watching the movie when Londyn moved her self and laid her head on my stomach. At first I was startled. Her head fit perfect nestled in my stomach. I peered over her head and notice she was asleep. She looked so cute and innocent, I couldn't help but smile. I laid my hand on her head and started playing with her soft hair.

"You got to be kidding me!" I looked over and see Matt sitting up. I gestured him to keep it down and that she was sleeping and he nodded. Cameron looked over as well and furrowed his eye brows. He looked kind of pissed. I didn't understand why, all she was doing was sleeping on me.

"You are so lucky bro," Taylor commented. I rolled my eyes and watched the movie. I wasn't really lucky. I was shocked that she came over and picked me to lay by. But then again if I was her I would do the same the other guys were really being annoying.

"Mmm." I looked down and noticed Londyn talking in her sleep. I let out a short laugh and the guys noticed her talking too. "Dude she is too cute," Matt said and Cameron darted a glare at him. We all got the fact Cameron was friends with her first but he was getting really rude about comments.

"Shit." I mummbled. I had to go to the bathroom really bad and I didn't want to disturb her slumber. Out of all the times I had to pee this would be one time. I sighed and lifted her head gently off of me. She grunted but didn't wake. I thought I was good but she started to move as I got up off the bed.

"Di- did I fall asleep?" Londyn's voice was soft. All of us turned towards her and nodded. She smiled and got off the bed. "I better head back to my room then. I am really tired." She yawned and headed towards the door.

"I will walk you back to your room." I offered to help her but she shook her head no. "It's okay. I am sure I won't get lost." She chuckled and thanked us for letting her hangout. She then exited and that was that.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Okay. Sorry that this chapter is kind of boring, but let's just say how cute! She fell asleep on Nash!

Who do you ship her with? Cam, Matt, Nash? She really haven't had a connection with Taylor but you never know.

Also I am not calling this a Cam Dallas Fanfic anymore. It still kind of is so I am leaving it in the title but you will have to find out later why I am keeping it. Okay I hope you enjoy and keep reading! Make sure to vote! I love you all! Also if you have any suggestions of books or fanfics I should read, comment below!