Chapter 8// Basketball Helps

I just want to say Thank you everyone one who is reading! 22 votes is a lot in my eyes! Also I wondering if anyone wanted to make ship names for Londyn and all the boys? If so comment them! Love you all!

*Cameron's POV:*

I balanced back and forth on my heel. I was super pissed off at Nash. He totally went off boundaries in kissing Londyn. I knocked on her hotel door. I had to get my mind off of it and I know coming to see her is the not the right thing to do but I brought vodka and I knew drinking was on her list.

I stood nervously hoping she wouldn't reject my offer. I knocked once more and could hear her footsteps come closer to the door. My heart leaped up and I got even more nervous. Just have a drink and claim what's yours. Come on Cameron, are you really going to let Nash have yet another girl you dreamed of having.

I shook my hair and slapped my face softly. Londyn opened the door and leaned up against the archway. She had her hair pulled up in a pony tail and had the cutest PJ's on. I let my eyes wander up and down her body and greeted her with a smile.

"Hey short stacks is getting wasted on your list?" I popped my neck nervously and looked down at her waiting for a reply. She gave me a smile and gave my vodka bottle a look. I shook the bottle a little. At first I thought she was going to slam the door in my face. Maybe she did like Nash back, if so it would of been like the 10th girl for that to happen. I waited for a few more seconds when Londyn waved me to come in.

I walked in and the room was dark beside a lamp light on in the corner. Their room was way cleaner than me and Nash's. Er Nash. I was curious if she liked him back. If she did I was going to change that tonight, just part of my plan.

I felt Londyn walk past me and lean against the identical TV stand that lays in our room. She smiled and raised her eye brows.

"So are we just going to stand here and not drink that?" She paused and looked down at the bottle. I looked down at it too and nodded. I took the bottle and struggled to get the cap off but it came off eventually. Once the lid came off Londyn took one look at me then at the bottle; grabbed it and started chugging it down. My mouth dropped open.

"Don't you want to mix that with something?" Londyn shook her head and took another swig at the bottle. Her face scrunched up at the bitter sweet taste and handed me back the bottle. I scoffed and smiled at her.

"I needed that," she retorted and sighed. She crossed her way from the TV stand to the bed and sat down on it's edge. I held my breathe and took a shot from the bottle. My tongue and thoughts regretted immediately. I walked over and sat next to her. She looked upset and I didn't really know how to talk to her without being afraid of saying something stupid.

"What's up," I asked and nudge her in the shoulder. She leaned back and rested her self on one arm. She took a piece of her hair and started playing with it. Her eyes looked up at mine and she bite her lip.

"It's really nothing." She focused her eyes on the single piece of hair in her small fingers. I then notice she was crying, not loudly but I saw the tears roll down her cheek.

"Why are you crying," I whispered to her and then laid down with my feet stil hanging off the bed. I patted my chest and she looked up and quickly moved her body upwards and laid her head on my chest. I felt the soft tears roll of her cheek and on to my chest. I wanted to know whats going on but if she wasn't ready to tell me then I was okay with that.

"Do you regret bumping into me?" She tilted her head upwards and her eyes were filled with tears. I shook my head no and bent my head down and kissed her forehead. Her soft sniffles carried on and she laid her head back in to my chest.