coming home for real this time

Kai's POV

One of the people in the black clothing threw one of there knives at my heart. I close my eyes waiting for the knife to go through. But I don't feel anything. I open up my eyes to see Lloyd holding the knife that was an inch away from killing me. He throws it back and it hits the guy killing him. At that moment they charge after me. " Let me help." I say forming fire balls in my hands. " No." Lloyd said as he punched another guy " What why?!" I said. " You're a week pregnant and you just survived a near death situation. I am not letting you fight!" He said stabbing another guy with a knife. As I stand there watching Lloyd fight these people one of them grabs me. " LLOYD HELP!" I yell as they pull me away.

Lloyd see's Kai getting pulled away and runs after him. He catches up with them and throws and energy ball at the killer but misses. They jump right because a car is heading towards them. As the car is getting closer they slam on their brakes but Lloyd jumps up and summons his dragon. He gets right above the two of them and jumps down. He swings by and punches the killer knocking him out. He swings back and grabs Kai landing on his dragon. " How the hell did you do that?" Kai asked. " I swung from a rope tied around my waist." He responded. an hour later they make it back to the bounty. But when they got there they saw the others were captured.....