Chapter 35 "Consequence"

(Pic of Black on the media)

*Long chapter ahead...

Scarlett

I pried my eyes open when I felt something tickling my nose and when I did, I instantly saw Liv's amused face. I frowned and before I could comprehend what she was doing, she suddenly snickered and burst into laughter, but it was short-lived when she winced, clutching her side at the same time causing me to instantly got up from my chair and held her arms.

"You okay?" I asked worriedly, ushering her to the bed.

"Damn, sometimes I forgot I'm wounded," she mumbled.

"Are you sure you're okay? Do you want me to call a doctor for you?"

She shook her head and met my gaze, "I'm fine babe, you worry too much," she said, smiling

My worry faded seeing her smile and I smirked, "Babe?"

"What? You don't like it?"

I closed the gap between us, brushing a strand of her hair away from her forehead and mumbled, "I love it," With that, I brought my lips to hers and kissed her softly. I liked how our lips moved in rhythm with each other and how they fit perfectly together. In moments like this, I always wished it would never end as it made me happy.

I pulled away when I thought of something, my lips still hovering over hers, "I wanna make it official."

She stared curiously at me, "What do you mean?"

I smiled, "Olivia Cox...Will you be my girlfriend?" She was caught of guard for a moment but eventually smiled then brought her lips to mine, kissing me briefly before pulling away.

"I thought you would never ask... Yes, I want to be your girlfriend Scarlett," she answered, pulling me in for another kiss. I couldn't put into words the overwhelming emotions I was feeling right now, just hearing her answer. I didn't expect that a simple yes could make my heart flutter with happiness. Never in my life I experienced something like this, not even when Violet and I were dating, or with some girls I hooked up with in the past. With Liv, everything was different. She was the first and the only one who made me feel this way...who made me fell in love, and even if I wouldn't admit it, I knew I was falling for her hard each day.

As we deepened the kiss, someone unexpectedly cleared their throat causing us to instantly pull apart. As my gaze snapped to the door, I saw Liv's parents, with Violet and Sara, standing by the door, looking at us uncomfortably. Heat instantly rushed to my cheeks and I averted my gaze to Liv who looked pissed.

Felix cleared his throat awkwardly, "Um...you have visitors Olivia."

Olivia rolled her eyes, "I can see that dad...They truly have a perfect timing," she mumbled, looking away from them. I hung my head down, unable to look at them as I felt embarrassed for not noticing them entered.

"How are you Olivia?" Sara spoke, breaking the awkward silence in the room. "I'm sorry I haven't been able to visit you sooner. I-I was...recovering," she added, shifting uncomfortably.

Olivia turned to look at her, her expression had softened, "I understand Sara...You're here now, that's what matters." I smiled at her response and thought that maybe, just maybe, they would get along for good.

"Felix dear, I think the young ones need some private time, we should go," Mary spoke up as she pulled her husband.

"You're right love," Felix affirmed, "Um...behave you guys," he added before they both got out of the room. I raised a brow at Felix's last statement, confused at why he said it, but then I remembered he knew Liv and Sara didn't get along.