Chapter 33

I was still quite tired but I was scared Michael might come and I wouldn't be  ready. It was 1:00pm. I texted my mum and sister that I would be home soon and my mum told me we need to have a talk. I knew I was in trouble but I just couldn't tell why. She knew I was staying away the night.

What could have possibly gone wrong?

I was ready and was eating a sandwich while Stephanie braided my hair. "You haven't been on Snapchat have you?" I picked up my phone before answering. "No why?" I had unlocked my phone by this stage but Stephanie slapped my phone from my hand.
"I didn't say check."
"But Stephanie how did you know I would check?"
"You reached for your phone as I asked about Snapchat."
"So what is on Snapchat?" Stephanie remained quiet while doing my hair. So I attempted to reach for my phone but she started to pull on my hair. "Ouch! I want my phone!" She immediately let's go of my hair and tries to get my phone. We are both scrabbling for my phone. I accidentally pushed my phone under the couch and Stephanie crawled to get it but I dragged her by the legs and pulled her back while reaching for the phone.

She tries to slap it out of my hand but I held onto firmly before running up the stairs to the bedroom. Once in I quickly locked the door and leaned against it my heart pounding. "I was only trying to protect you!" I unlocked my phone before going on Snapchat. A lot of people had sent me messages and I opened a few which had the same video. It was a video of a boy laying on top of a girl. The both of them look like they are struggling before the guy holds something in his hand before sliding it into his pocket. Other people had posted pictures of black unwear. My underwear. It had the caption "Callar cow's underwear!" Everyone was posting about it.

I briefly checked Facebook to see that other people had posted pictures of white underwear which was dirty and were saying it belonged to me. There was even a video called Callar's sex tape which had a video of me and the guy on the ground struggling and him taking of my underwear. I felt so hurt and embarrassed.

I would never be able to recover from this. I quickly packed my stuff and wore appropriate clothes before going downstairs. Stephanie stood at the bottom looking sad for me. "Here." I dropped the bag with Michael's sisters track suit and trainers. "If Michael comes please give them to him for me. I am going home." Stephanie grabs my hand and I shake her of before walking away. I walked down until I was far from her house then I started to cry. I just didn't want to do it in front of Stephanie.

Once I get to the front door I am about to open the door when my mum gets to it and opens it looking slightly annoyed.  My mum moves out of the way so I can get inside. That's when I hear screaming. "Where is she?!?" Miranda comes running towards me and pushes me against the wall. She starts punching and hitting me. Daniel rushes to Miranda pulling her of me as my mum hurries upstairs avoiding the conflict. "I hate you! Your the reason those pictures of me leaked! You have ruined me." She begins crying while I stood there trembling. "I have no idea what is going on."
"Someone leaked naked pictures of Miranda and it's on instargram, Facebook and Snapchat. Do you know who did it because the person kept mentioning you in the messages and posts." I froze and looked at Daniel.  "Daniel I honestly don't know what is going on." He gave me a sympathetic look.
"Just leave!" Miranda spat out. I quickly rushed upstairs in my room.

You have to see this! Had sent a message so I opened it.

I told you not to investigate. I told you to back of. You got what you deserved. I would try and ruin your even more but you don't know how much this video had ruined you and your family.

I logged out of Snapchat. Everyone was talking about it and to add on they were discussing my sister too. My phone started ringing and I saw it was Jason but I decided to let it ring. Then he sent me a message which I read.

Callar what is going on? Are you OK? I would be back soon. I promise.

I cried as I read his message. I decided to go check on Amy so I quickly went to the spare room and saw her sleeping on the bed. I wiped my cheeks before sitting beside her. I stroked her hair for while before getting up and leaving the room. At least she didn't hear any of this commotion.

I went back to my room and sat on the edge of the bed. How could this have happened? I heard footsteps coming to my room which resulted in me quickly locking the door. Then I heard banging on the door and I stood up. I quickly moved as far away as possible from the door.

"Open! Callar!" I sat myself on the ground at the corner of my bedroom with my hands covering my ears.

Then suddenly I was on my road, laying on my back and all I could see was the dark blue sky. I quickly got up and stood on my two wobbly feet. I tried running but my legs wouldn't allow me then I heard a shout.

"Callar! Callar! CALLAR!" I looked back and saw Jason from Friday the 13th. I turned and attempted to run again but my feet wouldn't allow me. I dropped on my knees crying and that's when I heard a loud bang. My door opened and I stayed low with my head on my lap. Something tapped my shoulder and when I looked up I saw Jason.

From Friday 13th. I screamed before putting my head in my lap and shutting my eyes tight. I felt someone grab me and pull me towards them as I started to cry. "Sssssh it's OK." The voice sounds so familiar. I look up through my tears and see him.

"Jason."

"I am back Callar." I wrap my arms round him as I cry. He gently rubs my back in an attempt to comfort me.

This is a miracle.