6 -Fangirls-

Normal POV

Sakura and Ino. Those two girls have been diehard fangirls of Sasuke since they were children, and ever since they could talk, they've been bugging the poor Uchiha.

So when Sasuke saw the two girls walk in, he tries his best to cover his face but anyone can recognize that distinguished hairstyle of his.

"Sasuke!" Ino calls out in a cheery manner. Sakura swivels her head in the direction Ino is looking and gasps. Sasuke shrinks in his seat, wishing he could turn invisible.

The two girls run up to him, fighting over who gets to sit next to him. Sakura reaches the booth first and slides right next to Sasuke while Ino sits across from him. They both have huge smiles on their faces and stare at him all dream-like.

"What the hell are you two doing here?" Sasuke grumbles as he squishes himself against the wall.

"Naruto told us that you were going to be here today," Sakura says scooting closer to him. He can see the hearts in her eyes and he shivers. "Are you here alone?"

That fucking idiot. Sasuke curses Naruto while also thinking about how he's going to kill him.

"I'm here with my girlfriend," Sasuke states monotonously. He's hoping that they would leave him alone, but they only lean closer to him.

"Where is she?" Ino asks as her eyes dart around the place, doubting that he has one.

"In the bathroom," Sasuke replies, hoping [Name] would finish up already. His wish is granted when he sees his girlfriend clumsily skate out of the restroom.

[Name] plops down in the booth after her exhaustive skate from the bathroom. She notices two extra bodies at her booth and her boyfriend cowering in the corner.

"Oh, Sasuke are these friends?" She asks as she looks to Sakura and Ino. [Name] isn't stupid and knows that Sasuke has a harem of fangirls that fall to his feet and will happily suck his dick in a back alley. "Do you know them?"

"Sasuke and I have some classes together," Ino answers with a smile. [Name] nods and then looks to Sakura for an answer.

"We used to go to the same high school as Sasuke, but now I only see him around campus," Sakura says. [Name] picks up on how dreamily the girl sitting next to Sasuke says his name.

"I'm Ino, by the way, and this is Sakura, we're old friends of Sasuke," Ino says, but she never brings her hand out to shake.

[Name] looks between the girls and only has one thought. They're rich kids like Sasuke... Lucky.

Ino seems to also be inspecting [Name], thinking that Sasuke could totally do better than this plain looking girl.

What does he see in her? She's so average. That shirt makes her look like she has a flat chest. Ino thinks as she checks [Name] out, looking for flaws.

Sakura, on the other hand, isn't gauging her attractiveness. She doesn't look like she can fight, and she doesn't look too bright either. What does he see in her?

"I'm [Name], Sasuke's girlfriend," she says with a smile. There's no malicious undertone to her statement, she's only informing the two girls that Sasuke is taken.

Something clicks inside of the two fangirls. They've heard the name [Name] a long while ago when they were still in high school. Ino examines the girl one more time and gasps. She's seen that boring looking face before! She remembers that Sasuke took her to the mall once and they bumped into each other.

"I've seen you before. You're that girl Sasuke's been in love with since our last year of high school," Ino says and Sakura hums in agreement.

"Yep," [Name] chuckles dryly. "We've been together for almost a year now."