Can't Change A Thug: CAN'T BELIEVE THIS

Začať od začiatku

"no." she smiled at me

"did you sleep with anyone else while you were with me?"

"where is this com-"

"YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHERE IT'S COMING FROM THIS WOMAN WALKS IN HERE TELLING ME HOW GOOD YOU FUCK. I KNOW HOW GOOD YOU FUCK. I FUCK YOU!!"

"baby calm down" she slapped me.

"shut up. imma ask you one more time if you lie your going to be the one laying in this damn hospital bed not me. did you fuck her? Or anyone else while we were together?" she walked to her purse and got something out of it then walked back towards me. she looked pissed her face was red as fuck. I never seen Kali this mad before. we argued before but she never gotten this mad I'm scared.

"baby it was never my intentions to hurt you"

"answer the question"

"yes but I was drunk all the times I did it."

she just stared at me before punching me dead in my nose causing it to bleed. she didn't stop there she kneed me in my balls the continued to beat my ass.all I could do was curl up in a ball.

"THIS IS WHAT YOU DO JEROME! ALL THIS TIME I THOUGHT YOU WAS WORKING AT THE TRAP YOU WAS WORKING ON A BITCH PUSSY! DO SHE FUCK BETTER THAN ME?" she stopped punching me and looked at me.

"huh?"

"you heard me. do she fuck better than me?"

"no baby"

"THEN WHY WOULD YOU FUCK THE BITCH THAN.I SWEAR NIGGAS LIKE YOU BE THE REASON THESE WOMEN GO CRAZY." she stopped and sat in the couch catching her breathe.

"how many?"

"what?" I say spitting out blood on the floor.damn she fucked a nigga up I'm sore as fuck.

"how many bitches did you fuck while we were together?"

"I don't know I didn't count"

"that many?"

"I said I didn't count" she kicked me in the balls again

"really I can't believe you. but your a smart nigga though.I give you your credit. you planned that shit out.can you pick up JJ please?. knowing Damn well I work and go to school I be tired when I get home Jerome. that's your cue to go and fuck them huh?"

I didn't say anything because my head was killing me. I feel bad that she found out this way.

"so you gonna leave me?" she didn't respond she just went to the bathroom. I got up off the floor and ended up falling again

"ahhhhhh" that shit hurts so damn bad

"is everything okay in there." a nurse yelled from the other side of the door. I didn't say anything so I guess she got the hint because a few seconds later the door flew open and doctors rushed in to me.

"are you okay? let's get him into the bed." they lifted me into the bed.kali did say if I lied I would end up in this bed.

"where is Ms Thomas?" the same man who walked out of here the other day grinning

"I'm right here I signed my discharged papers already can I leave?" she said already dressed in her clothes

"yes you can ma'am. come back in two weeks so I can remove your cast okay and give me a call so I know your okay beautiful"