Can't Change A Thug: CAN'T BELIEVE THIS

VOTE, SHARE, AND COMMENT. ENJOY!

Kali's POV

when I woke up Jerome was asleep on the couch.

"good morning Ms Thomas. how are you feeling?" another nurse came in since Jerome requested no male nurses for me.

"I'm doing fine thanks for asking. what's your name"

"Nurse Simmons"

"your really pretty. I love your highlights" it's true she was very pretty. shoulder length hair that was dark brown with light reddish highlights. her nose was pierced and it made her look gorgeous. even though she was small she still has a little curves.

"thank you. your beautiful. are you mixed black and Irish?"

"ha I wish"

"well I'm here to check your blood pressure, heart rate, and change your bandages. I will need you to take your gown off.oh wait are you okay with him being in here will I'm doing this?" she pointed at a Jerome who was just waking up.

"oh yeah that's my boyfriend"

"your boyfriend huh?" she looked over at him but turned back quickly looking shocked.

"how long have y'all been dating?" she asked me still looking at Jerome while he looked at her bug eyed.

"about 5 and a half months"

"oh really" she turned back around shaking her head with a smirk while changing my bandages.

"why are you shaking you head"

"because he's the same old Jerome.hasn't changed a bit"

"oh you two know eachother babe?"

"uhmmm yes something like that" he seemed a bit nervous.

"we know eachother very well ain't that right Jerome" she asked him

"how did you guys meet"

"uhmmm babe that's not important right now let her finish her job"

"oh no rush I'm done." she smirked at Jerome

Jerome's POV

oh shit.oh shit. oh shit. she gonna tell her.damn. Kali gonna kill me.

"I wanna know how you met"

"we met at the club a couple years ago about 3. I was at the bar and he couldn't leave me alone.he insisted on having a dance with me. I gave in I mean look at him. Jerome he's fine. that night we fucked and still are."

"Tamara stop lying"

"I'm not lying on you Jerome.if I'm lying how do you know my real name huh? you don't remember the day before yesterday you came over and fucked me so hard and good."

Kali just sat there listening to Tamara every word.

"baby you okay?"

"Tamara thank you. I'm good you can go now."

"Okay nice meeting you"

she left closing the door but not without winking at me. I looked at Kali  she walked towards the room door and locked it.oh shit.

"baby why you locked the door the doctor might come in" I said sounding like a Bitch

"Jerome imma ask you one time. did you sleep with her while you were with me?"