Can't Change A Thug: Heart to Hustle

VOTE, SHARE, AND COMMENT. TELL ME HOW I'M DOING.ENJOY.

Jerome's POV

I woke up to my phone ringing Riko was calling.

"hello"

"aye man we still on for the strip club tonight? "

"man you couldn't wait until I was up to ask me that?"

"how I'm suppose to know if your awake or not?"

"it's fucking 3 in the morning!"

"no it's not it's 3 in the afternoon dummy"

"Rico why you whispering?"

"because I'm scared" I laughed either he drunk or high or Ashley about to kill him.

"why"

"because Ashley went through my phone and saw pictures"

"did you tell her they was hoes and you didn't entertain them?"

"no I told her it was my aunty she sent them to the wrong number. man you should have saw the look on her face. I thought it was my time to go home to Jesus. I pissed on myself."

"man why would you tell her it was your aunty sometimes Riko I think you slow."

"I was so scared though "

"man imma call you when I wake up bye"

"wait Jerome don't hang up I'm scared you make me feel safe" now I know he high. I hung up and went back to sleep. when I woke up Kali wasn't in bed anymore. I turned over and she was getting out the shower.she left the bathroom door open. my little peep show. she got out body soak and wet I instantly got hard. her nipples getting hard from the cold air. she has a nipple piercing and a tattoo running from her right boob to her hip. her kitty was nicely shaven.the way I like it and that ass.damn.she put on her clothes and walked to me and mushed my head.

"you pervert" she giggled

"I couldn't help it. your body is damn."

"Thank you I got it from my mother.but now she's just skin and bones from all the drugs."

"well as long as you never get like that we don't have a problem"

"so you know how you said your successful right?"

"yeah"

"okay can you help me find a job?"

"no."

"why?"

"because if you get a job you'll get money and if you get money you'll find a house and leave me.I don't want you to leave me."

"aww you want me to stay with you"

"Yes I get lonely and I'm getting use to you being around I don't have female company much."

"Jerome can I tell you something personal I been thinking about." she said with her head down

"Yes anything baby girl what's bothering you?" I say rubbing her thighs as she laid beside me on the bed.

"I never experienced anything with a man.the only man that was in my life was my father. so this is new to me I feel good you make me feel safe, secure and happy. the most I've felt since my dad died.I think your very attractive and I wanna know if you feel the same.I understand if you don't feel the same it's okay. and the age difference I turned 18 today and your 20 a two year difference not bad right.I can't believe I'm saying this never mind I-" I cut her off with a peck on the lips. I mean I do have a soft spot for her.I don't know if their feelings or lust.I don't wanna get them mixed up and break her heart. we just met the day before yesterday.