Inko bites her lip, "Yes I'm sure we can figure out something. Thank you for telling me"

"No problem, we'll do everything we can to help just call the school if there is anything we should know, have a nice day Mrs. Midoriya"

The call ends and Inko pulls the phone to her chest. 'Can I really confront him? Would he be honest with me?...who am I kidding, I already know what's wrong'

Suddenly it isn't so nice to look at the pouring rain outside, cause it reminds her of everything she should have done better.

<•>

Y/n grabs her lunch box and opens it with ease, she pulls out her fork and brings a piece of broccoli up to her mouth.

'Wait, broccoli? My mom never makes me broccoli' Her orbs inspects the food in front of her. Y/n lets out a cute giggle as she gets reminded of something, or more like someone.
She swiftly eats it and turns around in her seat. Y/n sees Izuku peacefully eating his food, the person that's supposed to sit in between them, is gone so they have a great view of each other. Not that the boy is noticing the e/c eyed girl staring.

She stands up with her lunch box and walzes over to his desk, standing in front of him with a smirk. "Hey Broccoli" She beams with a laugh.

He slowly looks up, "U-Uh! L/n?" He falls into a mad blush, "W-Wait! Broccoli?!" He squeaks out.

Y/n starts laughing before grabbing a close chair and sits down in front of him. "Sorry, my mom magically puts broccoli in my lunchbox for the first time so it reminded me of...well I guess, you!"

The other boy can't hide his embarrassment and decides to put his hands over his face. Not only has she made a really cute nickname for him, but she's sitting right next to him.
More importantly, she doesn't even seem mad about everything that happened between them and Kacchan.

"I guess my hair does look like broccoli.." He nervously laughs, tilting his head to the side.

Y/n smiles gently before devouring another piece of broccoli. "I kinda like it...that nickname is cute" She grins.

"Aha Broccoli it is then!" Izuku clenches his fist.

The other girl starts laughing before Izuku also joins in. The two continues to comfortably eat with each other like nothing had happened.

Izuku does want to ask, but he feels like he's going to ruin the moment if he does so. It's the first time he's barely talked with a girl, so the possibility to ruin this perfect moment has to be decreased to a minimum.

"It's the first time I've heard you laugh and smile Midoriya, you should do that more often. It suits you" Y/n comments while munching down her bento box. Wearing a satisfied smile on her lips, not too much, just enough to show him that she's genuine.

The emerald eyed boy awkwardly looks around, trying to deny her statement.

"Yes it's true, I'm not lying. It really suits you"She looks up from her food, giving him a quick nod in the process.

"Ah I guess I should thank you then, L/n-San" His lip curves into a thin smile.

From the other side of the classroom, a pair of purple and blue eyes stares at the duo intently.

"I can't believe she's been ignoring us the whole day! I mean she hasn't even eaten lunch with us" Mai clicks her tongue aggressively. Lucy also glares hard, but keeps her anger within herself. "I know...I don't understand why she's talking with Deku though, she didn't give a damn about him before" Lucy says.

Mai narrows her eyes, "Yeah it doesn't make any sense. More even so she hasn't spoken a word to us, like what did we do to her? I get that Bakugou and her are on bad terms but what on earth did we do?"

"Mhm" Lucy nods her head back, "That's right. She must have gotten into a lot of problems with her parents according to her suspension" The blond girl crosses her arms.

"Oh yeah, you're right. I keep forgetting that her father is a pro hero, he must have been very disappointed..."The pink haired nods, her eyes beaming with realization.

The two continue to watch as the duo talk and have fun with themselves. Even if they don't want to admit it, a jealous feeling sweeps through their body. The attention of a pro hero's daughter is indeed considered a gem, even more as the girl also wants to become a hero.

<•>

Schools over and Y/n finally feels good about herself. She's back in school, had a nice chat with Izuku so no harsh feelings were left. So to say the least, that awful drooping emotion that ate away at her has slowly decreased. Everything is okay.

Her feet happily dance out of the school main doors and she's greeted with heavy rain, just great...But that's okay since she has brought an umbrella with her for that exact matter.

A smile paints on her face as she sees green, curly and messy hair. She skips over and startles him. "Hey Broccoli!"

Izuku waves his hands in a panicky manner, "Ah you scared me!". Y/n starts laughing before throwing on a grin.

"Hey, want to walk to the station together?" Her e/c eyes sparkle with hope. As we know Izuku, he, of course, gets flustered. "I-I um, yeah that w-would be great" The boy replies.

Just before they were about to confront the heavy rain, Y/n stops him.

"Want to hang out this weekend?"