Yeah. I understand.

Now all of it makes sense. "So it wasn't a coincidence that you bought the hotel." I said.

He looked at me sheepishly. "Uh-yeah."

I placed my head on the arm rest tiredly. Today has been so shocking, tiring. Ugh.

"Come on sleepyhead." I heard him say but had no energy to reply.

"Okay." And then I was scooped up in his arms. "Put me down." I mumbled sleepily resting my head on his shoulder,

"Uh-huh. My room or yours?" He asked jokingly. I lifted my head from his shoulder to glare at him and he chuckled.

He put me in the bed and took off my shoes and wrapped me in a blanket. When did he get nice?

I opened my eyes difficultly. "Brandon." I said and he nodded. "I will bring him here. You sleep." He said and I dozed off.

****

I woke up to an unfamiliar ceiling. I was about to freak out when I remember it's daniel house I am in.

I looked beside me. Where is brandon? He probably woke up before me as usual.

I looked around the room to find a clock. But there wasn't any hanging.

I got out of the bed and was about to go out of the room in search of brandon but stopped. Daniel too must be around and I must be looking like shit.

I walked to the dressing table and looked at the mirror. I slept in my jeans last night and my t-shirt was rumpled. My hair sticking out in every direction. I do look like shit.

I went to the restroom. And it too was beautiful like the rest of the house.

I got out of the restroom done with my morning routine. I quickly made a bun at the top of my head and went out of the room.

I went to the Daniel's room which is next door to see it empty. Where are they? Ugh. How am I going to find them in such a big place. It will take years.

Finally I found them downstairs in the kitchen. They were sitting on the table . And surprisingly brandon wasn't crying. He really isn't good with new people.

Daniel looked up at my arrival. "Good morning."

"Good morning momma." Brandon said.

"Good morning." I mumbled a bit embarrassed without any reason.

I sat on the stool opposite to daniel and brandon. Daniel was feeding brandon cereal. I smiled.

Daniel looked up and caught my smile and I quickly looked away like I wasn't even seeing them. "Emily this is martha. The cooker." Daniel introduced me to a middle-aged woman that was making something before I entered.

"Hello. I am emily." I smiled awkwardly.

"Hi. Mr. Clifford told me about you." She smiled warmly at me. Oh well.

"What do you want to eat for breakfast?" She asked.

"Can I have a coffee please." I said. And she smiled.

"That's all?" Daniel frowned at me.

I rolled my eyes. "I will have cereal." I said.

"Mom danil said we staying here now." Brandon said as he was done eating. I chuckled when he said danil.

I looked at daniel who was already looking at me. I sighed. "Yes."

"Really. It's so big." He said amazed.