" I can't wait to call you my daughter." Carson's mom said and they both giggled. I smiled and turned to my left and saw the guy smiling at them.

Carson smiled at Brynn taking her hand." You look beautiful future Mrs. Lueders." Carson said and kissed Brynn's hand.

He escorted Brynn as they went up to the altar.

---------------------

" You may kiss the bride." The priest announced and everyone started cheering.

" Yeah go get your girl Carson!" The guy cheered and whistled. The married couple giggled.

Carson smiled removing the bello and looked at the crowd." Kiss!!!" We all shouted.

He looked at Brynn kissing her forehead and her nose." On the lips!!" I shouted.

Carson pulled Brynn closer and smacked their lips together." Aaaaaahhhh!!" The girls squealed.

Lauren and her boyfriend I guess smiled and gave each other a side hug.

Maddie, me, and the girls run up to the married couple and hugged them." I can't believe you're Mrs. Lueders already." I said to my best friend.

" Believe it shishter."  Brynn said then we both laughed. The photographer gathered us and take our pictures.

-------------------

At the reception, we ate and talked." So Lauren, what's your job?" I asked." I'm a model at some various companies and work with my boyfriend who is also a model." Lauren said proudly pointing to her boyfriend beside her.

" Hi, I'm William Franklyn Miller." He said shyly." I think we met before... Yes, I remembered, you were at teen choice awards." Maddie said and he nodded.

" So, what do you do for a living Kenzie?" Lauren asked." I'm a singer and a dancer." I said.

" Impressive." She said and we all laughed." Hey guys, Carson and I are going straight to the bar after, I just want to know if you guys would like to come." Brynn said.

" We'll pass. We have to do something." William said looking at Lauren with a smirk.

Lauren looked at him and playfully punch his arm." I'm in." I said." I can't, I have work tomorrow." Maddie said.

" You don't work, you dance." I said and everyone laughed." It's just Bryce, You, Me, Carson, and Johnny." Brynn said.

" Who's Johnny?" I asked." My brother." Lauren said." Oh, ok." I said.

" There he is." Lauren said pointing to the guy I saw awhile ago. He was on stage holding a Mic.

" Hi everyone, I'm Johnny Orlando, I just want to congratulate my best friend Carson for getting married to a lovely girl Brynn. As a thank you for inviting me I'm gonna sing you guys some of my original songs so let's hit the dance floor!" He said and everyone cheered and started going to the dance floor.

" Can I have this dance Mrs. Lueders?" Carson asked." Yes, Mr. Lueders." Brynn said and both of them walked away.

" Shall we?" William asked Lauren." We shall." Lauren answered and both of them walked away.

I sat alone in the table as Maddie is out in the dance floor too. The song ended and it changes to another slow song.

I placed my head on my hand and tapped in the table when I felt someone sit beside me.

" Hi." He said and I turned around and it was Johnny." Hi." I said with a smile.

" You know I couldn't help but notice that you kept staring at me at the wedding." He said casually smirking.

I scoffed." I A- Well- Well what if I did?" I asked." Then would you mind if you dance with me?" He asked.

" Give me a reason to dance with you." I said and he chuckled." Because I want to dance with a beautiful girl like you." He said.

" Good enough for me." I said as we both stood up and head to the dance floor.

" What's your name beautiful?" He asked. O my gosh, did he just called me beautiful?

" Mackenzie Ziegler, Kenzie for short." I said." Hi Kenzie, Johnny Orlando, at your service." Johnny said and I swear I heard his name before.

" Wait, are you Johnny Orlando, the famous singer and vlogger?" I asked and he nodded.

" Sure am." He said." And you're Mack Z, the famous child star that has grown into a famous singer, dancer, and actor." He said.

" How did you know?" I asked." I have my ways Mack Z." He said with a smirk and winked at me.

A/N: First chapter! See you next Monday!

Q: Is it just me that I love the cover for this book?

I made it myself and I'm very proud. Peace!