One Night

© 2012 Astrix

**Hello everyone! This isn't my first story, but it is the first story I'm placing in the Watty Awards... yep, the Watty Awards.

I hope that this story keeps you guys wanting to read more.

So please, if you like it, Vote and comment. that's how the whole Watty works. 

Thank you in advance =D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One Night

Copyright © 2012 Astrix.

All Rights Reserved

Copyright: This story, “One Night” including all chapters, prologues/epilogues and associated content is copyrighted. All right are reserved by the owner and creator of this work (Astrix) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

Any links, images, brand names or otherwise copyrighted material is not my own and is not covered by this copyright. No copyright infringement intended.

Important: This is a work of fiction. Names, Characters, incidents and dialogue are product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, is purely coincidental. 

---------------------------------------------let the story begin--------------------------------

Prologue

I never expected to go back.

 I never wanted him to find out.

Most of all, I didn’t want to go through with the promise I made myself that day.

The faithful day my life change forever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Intersting??? yes? no? I know it's not much, but I really don't want to give too much away in the prologue.

A little teaser trailer is on the side ---->