Chapter 10 - The Second Teasing

Start from the beginning

Dahyun on the other hand was burning on the inside. Oh...! This is what I have been waiting for. Oh! The touch! It's so nice! My body is burning! She isn't even moving her hand and I'm already this desperate.

After she was done talking with Nayeon, Tzuyu turned herself towards Dahyun and gently whispered:

"Good girl, they didn't suspect a thing. But know this - when the interview starts, I will be touching you. Teasing you. The more you move, the more I'll tease you. So uh... Hyunie-bee... you better keep it together." She slightly chuckled at the end and removed her hand from Dahyun's knee.

Dahyun's body was stiff up until that point, but loosened up as soon as Tzuyu moved her hand. Not completely though, since she was still thinking about everything Tzuyu just said:

Oh my...! She said "good girl"... Why am I always such a mess when she calls me a good girl? "Better keep it together"? Yeah... I don't know how that will happen.

The radio host came back with four blankets and four cushions:

"I am so so sorry. I am new here, and I haven't got a clue where things are. So, here are four blankets, and the rest, I was told, will be brought up soon. I am so sorry about this!" He apologized.

"It's not a problem, we can share! I mean, while we wait, we can share." Jihyo happily replied and everyone smiled.

Except when they do bring those blankets up, Dahyun and I will still be under this one. Tzuyu mused with a grin. She than paused to think: I asked myself could this get any better, and apparently it can. Blankets, sitting next to each other WITHOUT even asking for it, and now we're gonna be under one blanket the whole time. My, my, this will be a fun ride.

Tzuyu covered herself and Dahyun up, putting the blanket on both of their laps and letting it fall over their knees.

"You feel comfortable?" She asked quietly and smiled towards Dahyun.

"Yeah!" Dahyun replied honestly.

"Then we won't be needing that extra blanket, will we?" Tzuyu asked loudly this time, so that it comes off as her being playful. Again, nobody paid attention, and Tzuyu was really feeling victorious today.

"No... No, I don't think we will." Dahyun now replied with a nervous smile.

The interview started and right from the get go Tzuyu's hand was on Dahyun's knee once again.

Okay, I can do this. It's just a hand. On a knee. A sweet, sweet, dark chocolate hand on my super extremely responsive knee. OH MY- IS SHE MOVING IT HIGHER UP MY LEG. I... I think she is! Dahyun audibly gulped.

Tzuyu turned her head towards Dahyun after that with a disapproving face, as if she was saying You're messing this up already? Well, my first punishment is coming.

She moved her hand up Dahyun's thigh and rested it on top of Dahyun's leg. She then stopped moving it altogether, but was still leaving her hand there.

Dahyun was now actively sweating but she didn't want to get caught so she tried to calm herself down. If they see me sweat, they will tell me to remove the blanket, and I can't have that. I have to control myself... Oh! MY! I can't do this... This is so hard! She whimpered internally, trying to hold in her squeals.

"So let me ask the rap line, Chaeyoung and Dahyun, you both have been quiet for now. Mostly this is my fault but I'm trying my best to correct it - how do you think the style of the band has evolved and what do you think - how have you two evolved with it?" everyone laughed at the "This is my fault" part which the radio host just mentioned and the energy in the room was very vibrant and positive.

"Dahyun, do you want to answer first?" Chaeyoung asked with a smile.

"Yeah, Dahyun." Tzuyu emphasized her name. "Do you want to?" she said while lightly squeezing Dahyun's upper thigh in a playful manner. Everyone giggled at Tzuyu's words, thinking she was just making fun of Dahyun. Dahyun could barely keep it together and she barely let out:

"No, no, you go first." which followed a nervous chuckle. Chaeyoung then started to talk, but Dahyun wasn't listening. Oh! I barely got out of there alive. Tzuyu was now looking at Dahyun with slight contempt, giving her a look that said Oh, you've done it now. Dahyun was nervous and excited at the same time.

Tzuyu on the other hand was fuming. How could she? I mean, I love her reactions, but she nearly got us caught on her first question. Oh well, Dahyunie-bee, things are only going to get harder from now on... Wait. What is this? Is she...? Is she wearing no panties?! Oh, no, fuck! I can't take this, I need a minute, this is so hot! Just as Tzuyu was about to excuse herself for a second, Dahyun was asked a question, so Tzuyu couldn't move because she didn't want to reveal the two of them.

Dahyun was having a fever. I can't! She moved her hand up my thigh and directly on to my clit! This! Oh her hand is so warm there. No! Don't move it, I'll cry, please!

"Dahyun?" The radio host asked again.

"Oh, yeah... I think Chaeyoung pretty much covered everything, you know?" she said those words like she was confused and everyone laughed.

"I think she spaced out again." Nayeon made a comment.

"Haha, yeah.... I did, a bit." Dahyun nervously chuckled, but the attention was off of her as soon as the radio host stated they were going to take a little break before they continued. Tzuyu was the first one to rush out of the room, feeling the heat burning up inside her.

"I guess she really had to pee." Momo said to Chaeyoung and they both giggled.

Oh my fuck! I can't! She's not wearing any panties! That's double teasing! Ugh! She's... I can't even, what the fuck?! My brain is melting! She has control over me again. Tzuyu was washing her face in cold water in the bathroom, trying to keep her cool. She was there for a couple of seconds when the bathroom door opened in a calm manner.

"Are... Are you okay?" a quiet voice was heard from behind her.

Tzuyu turned around and saw Dahyun, worried.

"Are you... What the... You are not wearing any panties!" Tzuyu whisper-yelled that last part.

"I know... I thought, well, since you were probably going to tease me, I should make it easier so that it wouldn't be noticeable. You know.... You wouldn't have to move your hand so much."

"So you WANTED me to touch you there?" Tzuyu was in disbelief.

"I mean... Now that you said it... No...I mean, yes... I mean..." Dahyun was fumbling through her words again, unsure of what she wanted to say.

"Which is it then?" Tzuyu asked calmly.

"I mean, this morning, while I was getting dressed, I was in heat. I wasn't thinking straight! I just got into my dress and didn't think about what effect it would have if you know... you touched me there. What I'm trying to say is - I didn't think you would touch me there today. It's weird, I know, but again... I was really horny this morning." Dahyun said, trying to defend and explain herself.

"Oh okay.... I get it." Tzuyu said as if that explained everything. "But... Since you didn't think about your actions AGAIN... I'm afraid I will have to punish you once more. And this time it will be a bigger punishment since by allowing this to happen, you technically teased me again!"

"What do you mean?" Dahyun was confused.

"What do I... What do I MEAN?"

"Yes." She was still confused.

"I mean that now I know that you weren't wearing panties. For me! YOU ARE WEARING NO PANTIES BECAUSE OF ME!" She struck out those words through her teeth. "Which means, I am now so turned on from the image of you not wearing panties that, yeah... a bigger punishment. Now, let's get back to the interview." Tzuyu said and walked out the door, leaving a still confused Dahyun. Dahyun then smirked as she realized:

Oh... I still have a bit of control over her. Nice, I like it. But I still can't wait to see what happens next. She thought to herself while grinning. She washed her hands and got out of the bathroom excited, confused, aroused and scared all at the same.

Tzuyu... Let's see what you got.