vi.

vi.

“Daddy! Dada! Get up! We’ve gotta go!” Liam said as he jumped on Harry and Louis’ bed.

Louis rolled over and put a pillow over his head, hoping to get a moment or two in before he was forced out of bed. However, Harry groggily opened his eyes and smiled at the hyper boy who was jumping on the bed.

“Why good morning love,” Harry said as he sat up a bit. Liam jumped into Harry’s lap and Harry didn’t show the pain he felt when Liam landed, but rather just chuckled.

“Today’s the day!” Liam exclaimed excitedly. Harry nodded in agreement because today was a very important day for their small family. Lou Teasdale was coming back for their month evaluation and it would be up to her she believed that Louis and Harry were fit parents.

“Alright, let’s go get you ready,” Harry said as Liam scooted off the bed. He leaned over and picked the pillow off Louis’ head, just to see he had fallen back to sleep.

“Rise and shine mister. It’s time to get ready.” Louis simply grunted at Harry and found himself slumping out of bed to go to the bathroom.

“Love you too hun!” Harry called from the bedroom. Louis peeked his head around the door and stuck his tongue out, obviously not ready for the morning. Harry simply swung himself out of bed to help Liam get ready for the day in front of him.

When he entered the room, Liam had taken out a plain button up from his closet and a pair of green pants with blue shoes; Harry looked at the clothes curiously watching Liam look at his options with pride.

“Love, why don’t we try some different options?” Harry suggested as he folded the pants back and put them away.

“Why?” Liam asked as he sat on his bed, watching his Dada put away his things nice and neatly.

“Well, you see, when you get dressed, certain things have to match and coordinate with one another. If they don’t people may look a bit funny.”

“Oh. So you’re going to make me look not funny?”

“Precisely.”

“But I like funny things.”

Harry ran a hand through his hair before kneeling in front of Liam. “It’s not the same kind of funny you like sweetheart.”

“Oh?”

“Yes. But I promise, you can wear whatever you want after we finish our meeting with Ms. Teasdale.”

“My batman shirt?” Liam asked hopefully.

“Yes,” Harry said with a chuckle. “You can wear your batman shirt if you’d like. Now go ahead and get ready.”

Liam gave him a kiss on the cheek, grabbed his clothes, and ran off to the bathroom. Harry smiled after his son, proud that he was becoming a bit more dependent and aware. Harry and Louis didn’t know how to go about things, so they did things one step at a time. Whatever it was, it was working for them.

Harry went back to his own room and got ready with Louis, who was finally beginning to wake up.

“He’s already in the bath?” Louis asked as he styled his hair.

“Yep.” Harry said as he slipped on his clothes.

“And he is wearing something appropriate Harry Edward?”

“Why of course. I don’t want him to look silly.”

“Well, I’m just saying, your sense of style can be somewhat silly.”