43- Going to be okay?

"You're going to get a ticket if you go any faster!" Yoongi practically yelled, holding onto Hoseoks car handle.

Hoseok rolled his eyes, swerving by a resting vehicle, "I told you ya didn't have to come, you chose too!"

Yoongi was now the one rolling his eyes, while praying Lisa was okay.

While Hoseok and Yoongi were making out he had gotten a call, knowing it was from Jimin. Since Jimin had Haechan, Hoseok had to pick up. What he didn't expect to hear was a frantic Jimin on the other line, freaking out because Lisa had gotten into a car accident.

So now here they were, Hoseok speeding down the street to Seoul General hospital with Yoongi on the verge of puking.

Finally they reached the hospital, Hoseok parking terribly, Yoongi getting out, and both of them rushing inside. Once he entered he saw a pacing Jimin, Haechan was playing a game with Jeongguk on his phone.

Jimin looked over at the entrance when he heard the door open, relieved to see Hoseok and Yoongi walk in. "Finally! What took you so long?!"

Yoongi blinked rapidly in Jimin's direction, "he was speeding!"

"Whatever! Where is she?" Hoseok practically yelled, startling Haechan a bit.

"Hi Yoonie Hyung!" he greeted, though he didn't have the signature smile that represented his fathers so much.

Yoongi smiled at his best friend and Haechan, "Hi, Hyukie, Hi Ggukie."

Hoseok and Jimin scurried off to the front desk, the lady there looking at them with almost no emotion.

"Hi, we're here to see Lalisa Manoban, she had gotten into an accident," Hoseok said to the woman.

"The two person accident?" she questioned.

Jimin gulped, arching an eyebrow, "two people?"

"Yes," the lady said, scrolling through the computer, "Lalisa Manoban and Park Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung is currently in surgery. You are able to Lalisa though, she is in room 327."

"THANK YOU!" they screamed, Jimin running off to the room.

Hoseok having to do one thing before entirely going to see Lisa.

"Hey champ," he greeted his son, who hugged him tightly.

"Is Lisa Noona going to be okay?" the younger boy inquired in a hushed tone.

Hoseok gripped his shoulders, making sure Haechan was staring directly at him. "Lisa is going to be fine, for now I want you guys out of here."

The last part was more directed to Jeongguk and Yoongi. The silver haired male getting the hint and pulling Hoseok aside.

Hoseok spoke first, "please just get him out of this hospital. Take him with you and Jeongguk, he already likes the both of you. I'll give you my car keys, and ill pick him up at your place later on."

Yoongi sighed, already agreeing to Hoseoks request. "I'll take care of him, for now just worry about Lisa."

Hoseok smiled, cupping Yoongis face and pecking his lips.

"Thank you, baby," Hoseok praised, running to Haechan and kissing his forehead before completely disappearing down the corridor.

Jeongguk was still playing the game with Haechan, liking the small boy more than he initially expected.

"Ggukie Hyung, are you and Jiminie Hyung dating?" Haechan asked, not realizing that it made Jeongguk fidget a bit.

He sighed, looking over at Yoongi, "it's a bit complicated."

Haechan just nodded, looking back at Yoongi but not seeing his appa.

"You're with us for the rest of the day Hyukie, you ready to go?"

The small boy almost jumped for joy, which to others was odd when he was in such a depressing place. Jeongguk got up, giving Yoongi a look before walking away with the two. Like that the three left the hospital, Yoongi and Jeongguk worrying about their lovers and Lisa and Chaeyoung's lives.

<><><>

"Oh my god you're okay!" Jimin cried, hugging the injured female carefully.

Lisa had cuts and bruises all over her a body, also a broken ankle, but nothing too major. Unlike Chaeyoung, who was in surgery due to internal bleeding.

"I-i know, b-but have you heard anything about Rosé??" she questioned, tearing up.

Hoseoks heart broke, "no we haven't, but Lis what happened?"

The orange haired female adjusted her position, wincing slightly at how much her body aches. Hoseok and Jimin pulling chairs beside her bed.

She sighed, her eyes already becoming watery. "Rosé and I were going on a date, we were on our way to the restaurant whe-when-"

A choked sob erupted from Lisa's throat, Hoseok holding her hand in his own.

"A car came from out of nowhere, specifically hitting Rosés side. I don't remember much after we felt the impact," she finally breathed out, her heart aching.

"I can't believe you got in a car accident-" Jimin was about to say, only for Lisa to shake her head.

"It wasn't an accident," she said, "who ever hit me, meant to do it."

a/n.
Idol is such a goddamn bop, the whole album fucking is. I can't, such perfect Kings!! They are so beautiful, and your girl here already knows the dance ;))

STREAM IDOL 😍

also dont kill me :]