25- Now that's a good kitten

SMUT FOR YOU
AND SMUT FOR YOU
SMUT FOR YOU *throws smut in the air like Oprah*
So I got more smut for you guys, again this is some 21+ shit
With a bit of degrading words
Its shower sex too ;)
TOP MASTER HOSEOK
BOTTOM KITTEN YOONGI
!WARNING!
mature content ahead, not for soft stans, so here is my warning to you
IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SMUT, BUH BYE 
ENJOY MY SINNERS!

SMUT FOR YOUAND SMUT FOR YOUSMUT FOR YOU *throws smut in the air like Oprah* So I got more smut for you guys, again this is some 21+ shit With a bit of degrading wordsIts shower sex too ;)TOP MASTER HOSEOKBOTTOM KITTEN YOONGI !WARNING!mature conte...

"How do you deal with this!?" Hoseok shouted, he was taking a warm bath to sooth the sharp pain in his ass region.

Yoongi was washing his face, laughing when he heard what the younger had said. "Pain killers sweetie."

Hoseok groaned, he concluded he will never, EVER, be a fucking bottom again. Yeah it might have felt good at first, but now he feels like utter shit. Yoongi continued to laugh, watching the younger relax in the bath. Yoongis apartment was not small, it was more like a penthouse if anything, meaning that his bathroom was luxurious . It had a whole separate shower, along with the not so small bathtub.

"You realize you need to go take a shower right?" Yoongi told the younger, who rolled his eyes.

"I know, but I don't want to stand," he pouted.

"The pain killers should have kicked in by now, stop being such a cry baby," Yoongi rolled his eyes, stripping himself of his shirt.

Hoseoks eyes now had a bit of a teasing glint, "are you going to take a shower?"

Even though Yoongis back was to the younger, he could here the teasing in his tone of voice, "Yes I am, what you wanna join me?"

"Is that an offer?" Hoseok questioned, getting himself out of the bathtub.

Yoongi could feel himself getting turned on slightly, "what happened to 'I am in so much pain I cant even stand'?" he asked, turning around to face Hoseok.

"Well," Hoseok stepped closer to Yoongi, the elder not moving, "when it comes to sex, all my pain seems to vanish."

Yoongi laughed, "gonna let me top again?"

Hoseok scoffed, "in your dreams kitten."

Hoseok smashed his lips against the elders, Yoongi wrapping his arms around, the naked Hoseok's, neck. Hoseok bit at Yoongis bottom lip, making sure to leave a bruise identical to his own. Yoongi could already feel Hoseok was getting hard, literally, the youngers dick was poking his bare abdomen.

With their lips still connected, Yoongi pulled off the remainder of his clothing, leaving himself completely bare to Hoseok, which he didn't seem to mind anymore. Even when Yoongi detached his lips from Hoseok's eager ones, the red head continued to attack Yoongi's neck, leaving his marks.

"L-let me turn on the s-shower," Yoongi moaned out, Hoseok stopping only for the older to do what he said.

The silver haired male stepped into the large shower, a horny Hoseok following him inside. Once the warm water was running, and the door to the shower was shut, Hoseok didn't hesitate to capture Yoongis lips with his own.