23- Call me daddy

HELLO MY SINNERS
WELCOME TO ANOTHER SMUT WRITTEN BY YOURS TRULY :) UH ME
In this magnificent smut we have TOP YOONGI AND BOTTOM HOSEOK
:)
Warning
tHiS some 21+ shit that I hope you enjoy
You got some kiss kiss squeeze squeeze and *baby don't like it by NCT127 bed creaking noises*
Lmao enough with my nonsense, in all seriousness this is 21+ shit so soft stans click out.
Enjoy my sinners!

Yoongi walked over to the tipsy Hoseok, placing his hands on Hoseoks hips

Yoongi walked over to the tipsy Hoseok, placing his hands on Hoseoks hips. The red head turned in the elders grasp, now facing him.

"What are you doing Yoongi?" he questioned, watching an evil smirk form on Yoongi's features.

Yoongi shrugged, "oh nothing, baby boy."

Hoseok's breath hitched at the nickname, saliva getting stuck in his throat. Did he hear the male correctly, did Yoongi just seriously call him baby boy?

"Yoongi wha-" Hoseoks words of confusion were cut of by Yoongi tightening his grip on the younger's hips.

Jimin watched with proud eyes, now Hoseok would get a taste of his own medicine. He was now going to be the one to get fucked senseless.

"What? Cats got your tongue baby?" Yoongi teased, kissing the youngers ear lobe.

Yoongi had to admit, he loved being in control, a switch seemed to be turned on in Yoongi's mind. Hoseok was most definitely not going to dominate him tonight, it was going to be the other way around.

On the other end, Hoseok did not know how to feel about this situation. He had no idea how Yoongi was making him feel so...

Submissive.

Hoseok had never felt this way before, he didn't know whether he liked it or not, but he knew one thing for sure, he wanted to see how far this was going to go.

"What are you doing?" Hoseok repeated, seeing the lusty glint in Yoongi's dark eyes.

Yoongi shrugged, "this."

The silver haired male started to attack Hoseoks neck, instantly turning on the red head. Hoseok gripped Yoongi's shoulders, he hated how submissive he was being. Hoseok moaned into Yoongi's ear, in return Yoongi applied more pleasure to the males neck.

Hoseok wasn't going to be completely submissive to Yoongi, so he started attacking the elder's neck when Yoongi stopped doing it to him. Finding Yoongi's sweet spot instantly.

"Fuck~" Yoongi moaned, but still needed to keep his and Jimin's plan in play.

"If you two are going to fuck don't do it on the dance floor," they heard a male say from beside them, it was Jimin.