34- Haechans eomma?

My boyfriend?💚
Where are you guys at?

Bby Yoongi💙
A place

My boyfriend?💚
No shit, where the fuck are you at?

Bby Yoongi💙
A P-L-A-C-E

My boyfriend?💚
Fine I'll text Jin, -_- bitch

Bby Yoongi💙
:)

"You really love fucking with him don't you?" Jeongguk chuckled, watching as Yoongi stuffed his phone in his pocket.

"Yeah, now I have to deal with his annoyed ass," Jin grumbled, texting Hoseok the address of the restaurant they were at.

Namjoon laughed, seated beside his boyfriend who showed an annoyed expression. Joon soothingly rubbed Jins thigh, the elder looking at NamJoon questionably but not really having the energy to push his hand away.

While NamJoon and Jin were seated beside each other, Jeonggk and Yoongi were also beside each other. The four didn't order any food, now aware that Hoseok was on his way with Haechan and Jimin.

Out of the corner of his eye NamJoon saw a lilac haired male pass by them, a familiar box smile on the males face.

"Shit," Namjoon muttered.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow, "what happened?"

"Oh noth-"

"Hi im Taehyung I'll-"

Yoongi looked up biting his lip awkwardly, there was Taehyung, a shocked expression on his features.

"Nope!" he proclaimed, he and Yoongi pretty alike in that sense, "ROSE YOU GET THIS ONE!" he shouted, walking away.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, it was just his luck that he came to the restaurant Taehyung apparently worked at. Yoongi looked over his shoulder to see Taehyung bickering with the other waitress, who seemed to be just as annoyed as him.

"No! I have a date today, so I am not covering for you again!" Rose insisted, not taking Taes bullshit.

Tae pouted, "please!"

"No! Plus my best friends brother is over there, why dont you want to do it anyway?" Rose questioned, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Who Jin? He's Jisoos brother?"

"Yes he is, and Lisa, my date, will not wait any LONGER!! Now why the fuck wont you just go cover that table?" Rose exasperated, seeing her date in the car.

"Because my ex is there!" Tae whined, stomping his foot like a child.

"I don't give a shit, go cover the table, bye Tae Tae!" she smiled, running out the door.

Tae sighed, walking back to the table.

The four men just stared at him, "look I know you don't want me as your waiter or whatever, but can you just let me do my jo-"

"You have got to be kidding me!" Seokjin mumbled, looking over at Tae who had an appalled expression, "not you," Jin assured.

Yoongi followed his gaze, the eldest was staring at a woman with dark brown hair and hazel light eyes, she was actually kind of pretty.

"Can i just get your drinks please?" Tae pleaded, the males complying and giving Tae their drink orders.

"Who is that?" Yoongi and Jeongguk questioned to SeokJin, after Tae left.

Jin huffed, "Seoyun."

"Haechans eomma?" Yoongi inquired, his gaze sharp.

SeokJin nodded, and like Yoongi called for the three men, Haechan, Hoseok, and Jimin walked in.

Thankfully they didn't see Seoyun, only walking over to the table they saw the others at.

"YOONIE!" Haechan greeted happily, running up to hug the male. Yoongi showed his signature gummy smile at the gesture, hugging the 9 year old tightly.

The males re arranged themselves. Yoongi, Haechan, and Hoseok sitting on one side, with Haechan in the middle. Jeongguk, Jimin, and SeokJin opposite of them, while Namjoon was at the head of the table.

Taehyung had come back to the table, now getting their actual order then disappearing as fast as he came.

"Mark insisted on calling are friend group 'NCT Dream', I don't know why, but he said it fits," Haechan shrugged, the rest laughing at his school stories.

Until their laughter and fun was replaced by scowls and resent.

"Why isnt it my son and baby daddy," Seoyun smiled, staring at the males wickedly.

"E-eomma," Haechan stuttered, leaning into Yoongi, the elder wrapping his arm around the boy.

Which didn't go unnoticed by Seoyun, who furrowed her eyebrows at the action.

"And who might you be?" she questioned rudely, glaring at Yoongi.

"None of your business Seoyun, now what do you want?" Hoseok interfered,

All the males glaring at her.

Like Haechan didn't get the hint when his appa brushed the question of who Yoongi was away, he says,

"Yoonie is Appas boyfriend," he blurted out, Hoseok, along with everyone else, face palming.

Seoyuns blood stared to boil, the female show casing an extremely disgusted look. Not being able to hold her tongue, even if her child was right there, she says oh so bitterly,

"So you're a fag? What you're gonna pass it on to Donghyuck too?"

Hoseok snapped.

A/n
:)