thirty two

«Okay,then. You win. Let's play 21 questions.» the boy sighed,slightly smiling and sipping on his hot chocolate.
The girl cheered,thinking about the first question. «Your birthday date?»
«March 21st. My turn.»
The girl nodded. «Favourite colour?»
«Blue and every shade of it. Favourite band?»
The boy smiled,happily. «Can't choose between Coldplay, The1975, The Neighbourhood and Cigarettes After Sex. You?»
«Don't laugh. 5 seconds of summer.»

The boy giggled. «I like them too,no need to worry.»
She took a sip of her lemon tea and asked.«Favourite movie?»
«Every movie that involves Johnny Depp.» Luna chuckled,remembering how her sister liked him too.
«Favourite writer?» he demanded,with his head on the palm of his hand.
«Uhm,Oriana Fallaci.» He opened his eyes widely.
«Who?»
She laughed,actually pretty shocked he didn't know her. «She was an Italian journalist. I'll just stop here,because there's too much to say about her.»
He nodded,laughing and fascinated by her knowledge. «Okay. Your turn.»
«Well...favourite food?»
He thought a second. «Yeah,definitely pizza. Yours?»
«I'm from Rome so Carbonara»
He crossed his arms and got closer to the blondie. «You know that every time you talk about Italy,your eyes light up?»
Luna blushed,mentally screaming for the overload cuteness of the guy next to her.

«Okay uhm...are you religious?» she spoke,playing with the straw of her drink.
«Well...I should be Christian,but actually I don't believe. -he sighed,looking for better words to explain himself- I believe there's something or someone above us who's looking out for us,but I don't know if I belong to a religion or something like that.»
Luna listened carefully to his words,fascinated by his thoughts.
"My turn - Chris thought a few seconds before talking- what do you wanna be when you grow up?"
Luna smiled, playing with her straw. "I wanna become a doctor. You know, like that Grey's Anatomy thing. A surgeon. "

Chris' eyes widened. "Well you must smart as hell to do that. And that's a very hard job,wow."

"I guess so" she sighed. He was smiling,cute and sweet as always,with some wrinkles at the corners of his hazel eyes. And Luna saw it: he wasn't a fuckboy,a womanizer or whatever label people put on him,he was a human with a heart,a soul and true feelings. He was an ordinary boy,nicknamed in different ways by horrible humans,who didn't mind their businesses.
No one knew Christoffer Schistad,but she managed to get to know the real him,the version of him who mostly no one cared enough to discover. And she liked him,a lot.

"What about you, Schistad?" she smirked.
He shrugged "I don't know, probably a lawyer like my dad. I haven't figured that out yet. But I wanna travel a lot." Luna smiled and nodded.
The cafe was so peaceful and quiet and she was so comfortable with him.
"Where woul-"
"Chrissy!" The loud moan made the couple turn to a tall, model looking girl, who probably got the wrong shade of fake tan.

Chris smiled awkwardly. "Hi, Marie." She kneeled and hugged the boy, shoving her incredibly big boobs onto his face.
Luna looked away, her peaceful afternoon now ruined.
"I haven't seen you in so long! Last time we met we were half drunk and only made out." she laughed hysterically.
Luna's eyes widened, as she eyed Chris.
She lightly coughed,making Stella turn to her.
"I don't recall you taking girls on dates before fucking them, Penetrator Chris." she pronounced those words dryly.

"Not everyone likes to be treated as a prostitute." the Italian girl answered sarcastically. "Some prefer respect, I don't know if you've ever heard about that."
Stella served her a fake smile. "Call me, Chrissy, if you ever get bored."
"Nah, I don't think I will." Chris smiled and waved at her.
They both watched her walking away.
"I'm really sorry for what happened. " Chris took her hand. "She's an old friend of mine, not one of the nicest out there."
"It's okay" Luna nodded "I should probably get used to this."

She let go of his hand and stood up, grabbing her coat. "It's getting late enough, I'll get going. See you around." Luna walked fast out of the shop, only to be followed by Chris. "Hey, stop."
Luna glared at him and studied his flawless face, now red for the cold weather. He was just so beautiful.
"I like you and you only. Please, don't act like this." He smiled and caressed her cheeks. "Please, baby."
He just had too much power on her.
"You cheated on your last girlfriend, Eva told me. I don't like Penetrator Chris, he's gonna hurt me."
" Baby, I know but-"
"No, Chris. I have dated fuckboys before but you're a different type of that. I feel like you're really gonna hurt me if you don't act serious and mature. I'm not willing to get my feelings destroyed, okay?"
She didn't even know why she was talking like that. It was like, their second date, but she was already getting so close to him.
He looked away, visibly hurt by her words.

"Do you really want me to stay away from you?"
Oslo was so cold and dark and people were all so uninterested in what was happening around them. Chris' words hit her like a train.
No, she didn't want him to leave her alone. She liked him too much. But Penetrator Chris only broke hearts and played with feelings. But this was Chris, not Penetrator Chris. Did it even make any difference?
"My last love made me feel like crap, like I didn't have the energy to try again. My boyfriend left me alone the second I told him I was leaving. Now he's living his best life, again, getting laid everywhere. But when we started talking I felt something I never felt before, like I had to protect you from the gossip about you and I just can't stop thinking about Christmas party. Everytime I look at the ring, my stomach feels weird and I just-
"I can't stop thinking about you too."
Their eyes locked. "You've been on my mind since the second I found your Instagram, and I know I acted like a jerk, but for real, I've been thinking about you a lot. I want you to trust me, I'll do anything. "
She smiled.

New Instagram Notification

theo_montez: Hey,Luna! Wanna hangout sometime?

hey people!! another update. but I feel like I'm the only one excited abt it. are you guys even interested in the story anymore? please leave a feedback:(