thirty one

«He gave a me a freaking ring with a freaking moon on it. What the hell should I do?» she screamed to her phone.
Edoardo chuckled,before answering.
«I don't know,ehm...take into consideration the idea of going on a date with him?»
Luna hesitated,the talked.
«You must be high or something,Edo. I can't go on a date with him!»
«Jesus Christ,why?» the boy yelled back.

Honestly,she didn't have a proper answer: Chris was not the type of commitment,nor a guy who took girls on dates. He was more a playboy type,concerned about the number of girls he had hooked up with in a night.
«Because he's a fuckboy.»
Edoardo laughed his heart out.
«What a liar bitch,and you can't even lie! You've always been with fuckboys,what's wrong with this Chris guy,now?»
«I'm afraid of really falling for him.» she whispered,even though Edoardo heard her well.

«Ouch,this sucks. Just don't do it.»
«How?» she asked,soon tired of thinking. As she laid on her bed,Edoardo answered.
«Just forget it,I don't have any idea of how to do it.»
She sighed. «You're not helping.»
«Never said I would.» he replied,probably smiling.

«But seriously now,just go on a date with him. If it sucks,leave it.»
She nodded,mentally slapping herself,noticing her best friend couldn't see her.
«Okay,then. Let's do it.»

Whatsapp
Christoffer

hey,are you free tonight?

it the 27th December
of course I'm free

do you want to hang out?

unless you won't hahaha

I super want to😉

great!

Let's meet at Starbucks at 5

k,see you there

Italian Moon😉

lol kay

Instagram

theo_montez started following you!

hey friends! im reviewing the story more and more since I started it in 2017 and I've grown a lot since then and I just feel like how it was written back then is just too cringe. so I'm switching things up a bit and making the story better.
also, I'm in the middle of writing a story about nate jacobs but I don't know if you guys would be interested in it,so let me know!!! leave a comment💖 and dont forget to vote🌟