twenty five

I've been waiting for this for so long honestly

Chris' p.o.v.
«Do you want maybe to meet up again?» This girl asked Chris,while putting her jacket on.
«Actually,I don't call the same girl twice,sweetheart.» The boy,sassily,answered.
«Yeah,whatever.»
The girl stood up,brushing her black hair. Then,she hurried to the door of the house and left.

It was 5:37 p.m. of a Thursday night,and it was really cold outside. There were -10°C,but the boy wasn't surprised,as it was the 23rd of December.
Christmas was right around the corner and he was more than ready: he had bought his friends and family some gifts,him and his sister had decorated the house with Christmas stuff and the outfit for the Christmas party was already planned.
His phone buzzed and he unlocked it,thinking William was asking him to hang out.
He was wrong.

New message from Luna🌙
«hey,wanna meet up?»

He opened his eyes widely and read the message again.
He fancied that girl,a lot,to be totally honest. She was pretty hot and funny,she was an amazing girl.
Why not,he thought,standing up from his bed.

Whatsapp
Luna🌙

sure
when and where?

He grabbed a grey Adidas sweatshirt,a white tee and a pair of black jeans. He rushed to the shower and washed the smell of that black haired girl.
Ten minutes later,he was outside the bathroom,already dressed,drying his now blond hair with a towel. He took his phone,hoping to see a message from the blondie.

New message from Luna🌙
«since I don't know any place,meet me at my house. here's the address
📍:Location»

Whatsapp
Luna🌙

I'll be there in 10 mins😉

CAN YOU BELIEVE THESE TWO ARE REALLY GOING TO MEET UP ITALIAN GODS HELP ME
p

lus school is slowly killing me and I'm super sick,hope u don't mind if I took this long to update💞💞