four - park chaeyoung

Start from the beginning

"you see mr kang, taehyung had gotten his butt stuck in a bucket and we found him when we were walking to school and we couldn't get him out so we had to call for help" jihyun explained.

namjoon and i mentally facepalmed while taehyung nudged her, a blush and an embarrassed look on his face.

"it took them 6 hours to get him out of the bucket?" mr kang deadpanned as we stared speechless.

"well mr kang-" "i think that's enough from you ms. jeon, detention for all of you" mr kang cut her off.

"well fuck you too" jihyun muttered under her breath which mr kang heard and glared at her.

"i want to know how and why you got the idea of me being stuck in a bucket" taehyung asked.

"i don't even know either" jihyun replied.

"i don't have my laptop with me so i can't work on anything" namjoon said.

"oof" i said.

classes went by like the flash himself, as all four of us sped through the work.

we noticed kim hyunah was no where to be seen and we had to add her to our list.

i mean hyunah is kind of rude not gonna lie, so i'm not too upset with her disappearing lmao.

(a/n i aCTUALLY LOVE HYUNA SHES A QUEEN BUT I COULDNT THINK OF SOMEONE, sORRY QUEEN)

"this homework isn't even done, but i sure am" jihyun commented.

taehyung and i snorted as namjoon took out his phone and started doing some stuff on it.

mr kang stared at us while sipping his cup of tea.

"so uh i gotta leave early, another teacher will come in and let you out, don't think about leaving" mr kang said and stood up.

he left the room and locked the door.

"alright" jihyun rubbed her hands together.

"so what's our plan of getting out?" she asked.

i rubbed my chin, looking around the room.

i made eye contact with the window.

"do you think we could jump out the window?"

"are you sure? the window seems pretty high" namjoon asked.

"i think we will be fine" jihyun nodded.

"okay, but you guys would have to climb on our backs" namjoon stated.

"okay then, but be careful, i eat a lot of kfc" jihyun said.

"what are we waiting for? let's do this!" taehyung cheered.

jihyun went first so when she hopped onto the window cill, she could pull namjoon up.

i don't think namjoon would need much help.

namjoon is basically all legs.

"don't look up, i'm wearing my hello kitty panties today"

taehyung and i stared at her.

"did i need to know that?" namjoon asked, not looking up.

"yes"

she was able to open the window and pull namjoon up as they both jumped out the window, hearing the thud.

"mY SKIRT FLEW UP, DID YOU SEE THEM??" jihyun yelled.

"nO" namjoon yelled back.

i looked back at taehyung.