Chapter VI.V: Merry Christmas, Mr. Wayne

Start from the beginning

Later...

"Can for once... CAN YOU NOT THINK ABOUT MONEY??!!" asked Jason. "I agree with Master Jason." said Alfred, "This is, what millenials today call, a huge dick move..." "Guys.. Come on!" said Bruce, "We'll just take the recipe, pay for it, and sell it! Come on! I heard this sells good money!" "That's probably the last piece of his father he has left!" said Jason. "Yeah? Merry Christmas for me! And for them too! You know why? Because Christmas is like business... it's mutual giving! They give me the recipe... I give them the money!" said Bruce. Jason and Alfred slaps their faces. "Come on! Two nights!" said Bruce.

Later....

"Mr. Wayne!" said the kid, "Wow! You people are really amazing! Bruce Wayne! CEO and Head of Wayne Enterprises! Inventor of Wayneum, the Wayne Scopes, The Promethium Soldier Armor, helps donating billions of dollars to charity, richer than Bill Gates, helped create a cure of cancer using Medical Volatile Promethium, or Medical Mutagen, helped create the Arkham Asylum and Arkham City, helped engineer the Doomsday World-Ender Bomb-...." "Allegedly!" said Bruce. "Yeah... At least you stopped the project before it was continued!" said the boy, "And what else, oh! Also the man who discovered Kryptonium, and Kryptonite!" "Huh... You really are a huge fan of Big Brother here!" said Jason. "Please don't call me that in public." said Bruce. "No promises." said Jason. "And how can I forget the new Producer and Creator of VC Studios!" said the boy. "Oh thank you!" "And of course! Alfred Pennyworth! The man who raised such a legend!" said the boy. "Why thank you, Master Kent." said Alfred. "Ah yes... We didn't get you're name. You are-...?" asked Bruce. "Kent. Clark Kent." said the boy, "Oh! Sorry! Talking too much! I-I didn't mean to! Uh... I'm gonna be q-quiet now!" The group is served with beef and pork stew, some roasted chicken, pork belly and scrambled eggs, with mashed potatoes with corn, and carrots and cream for dessert, neatly set in the table. The five dig in. "Oh! I just realized!" said Clark, "I heard in the news that apparently you sold a bad product or something? Like, Gasoline, or..." "Oh... That's... kind of still an issue, actually..." said Bruce. "But it wasn't you, right? I bet it was Crane!" said Clark. "Smart kid." whispered Jason to Alfred. "Really?" asked Bruce, "How'd you know?" "Well... he did sell you the product.... and he claims that you forced him to sell you the product... but I think he's the bad guy." said Clark. "See?" whispered Bruce to Jason, "In the end, people came to my side!" "Because I heard that he was in cahoots with Batman!" said Clark. Bruce spits out his drink. "Really, now?" asked Alfred, "How so, Master Kent?" "Oh, don't listen to him!" cried Martha, "Batman's just a myth!" "The.. Batman..." whispered Bruce. "Well, I heard that The Batman is a troublemaker in Gotham. I heard he strangles innocent sharks, burns people's body parts, beat schizophrenics to near death, beat sick Metas to near death, beat doctors to near death, hurt innocent civilians who were kidnapped, and even had a meeting with The Joker! Until some hero usually foils his plans!" said Clark, as he leans in to whisper, "I think it's the Midget Mugster!" "Well... Did you know.. that Big Brother Bruce knows The Batman?" asked Jason. "What?!" cried Clark, "YOU KNOW HIM?!!" "Damn it, boy!" whispered Bruce. "Why, of course he does!" said Alfred, "He even plays video games with him." "Yeah! And watch movies with him!" said Jason. "Even talk about Anime or something!" cried Alfred. "Really?" asked Clark. "Say your three favorite anime, in 3, 2,.... 1!" said Clark. "DRAGON BALL, DRAGON BALL Z AND DRAGON BALL SUPER!!!" said both. Bruce and Clark start looking at each other with optimism. "Best saga in 3, 2,-..." said Clark. "PERFECT CELL SAGA!!!" said both again. The two start talking about Dragon Ball Z. "By God, was Frieza the best villain, but he wasn't the best one with character!" said Bruce. "I agree! Oh... my God..." said Clark, "Remember the time when Goku Instant Transmission-Kamehameha's the heck out of Perfect Cell?" "Or that time when Gohan raged!" said Bruce. "I loved that scene! That scream of Gohan's adolescence! *Lip Smack* Such creativity and.. Emotuon!" said Clark. "The two seem to be getting together well, aren't they, Alfred?" asked Martha. "I believe so, Mistress." replied Alfred. Jason then says, "Wait, you know each ot-?" "Haha!!! You're a cool kid, Clark." said Bruce, "I guess this will be a splendid ni-..." Large knocks can be heard outside.