Chapter VIII: The Joker Returns

February 28, 2005

"Log Number 1. Hey!" said a voice in a dark screen, "Oh... it's off... Sorry..." The camera turns on, showing a beautiful blonde woman, though looking poor with ragged clothes. "Hello... This camera is a Christmas gift from a friend... Now.. you're probably wondering... What's this video about? Well..." she stops as a toddler starts laughing in the background. "Sorry, that's... that's you, Jason... You're still a kid... Now... Haha... I know... this is weird... but... I need to tell you something.. Okay... Unto the video..."

January 21, 2016

"Tell me... Clown..." said Scare Crow, "What do you believe in." The two are in the room as Scare Crow just looks at a picture of Batman and Robin. "Where the hell did this all come from?" asked The Joker, "Get all bummed out 'cuz your friends left the party." "No... Maybe because you basically MURDERED THEM ALL!!!" he cried. Surrounding them are the bodies of most of the henchmen. "I don't have a mental illness, Crow. I'm what they call a psychopath." said The Joker, "The reason why I'm with you is not to control the world. It's to spread chaos. Order is a joke. The world is just a mere zoo filled with animals. Kill or be killed. We, as people you see, are all mad. I want to prove that to everyone. The Batman, ironically is proof within itself. A hypocrite, just like you. The hypocrisy in your plan, you see , is that you tend to use something f*cked up and messy in order to spread...well... order! Bats over there uses whatever the hell motivates him to do the same... Just like you... Guess you two just have different but almost likely ways to do it. Batman forces the world to make sense. You also do the same. But Batman does it with his own hands, doing it with the philosophy of 'no killing' and saving 'his' city, and you, Crow, do it in a manner where... People get killed. People die. People get hurt because of your shit. You think that, 'Wow! We're really different!' Jokes on you, Crow. Batman does the same thing, in a way. I've never seen it... or maybe it hasn't happened yet...His hypocrisy is proof why Bats is an animal like the rest of us. A mad man with his made-up rules trying to run away like a child from his own fear. Is that not everyone? Is that not true? I'll prove it to that asshole... and one day... " said The Joker, pointing his knife to a picture of Robin, "He'll get everything that's coming to him." "Dude." said Scare Crow, a bit disturbed, "Calm down... Half of that didn't even make any sense...."

"Hello everyone... Knight Wayne here! Welcome to the video... Right now I'm playing Firewatch.... Oh shit! Someone shot me!!!" cried Bruce, playing some game while recording himself live on twitch, "Oh f*ck! I can't... Ugh... N***ER!!!" Suddenly comments in the chat box start commenting on Bruce's word. Bruce just keeps on playing the game. "Hey Bruce! VC or Marvel? Final answer!" cried Jason, going inside the room. "Yeah... sure, whatever." said Bruce. Jason frowns and walks away.

January 22, 2016

"WHAT THE HECKING HECK DID YOU DO?!" asked Jason, running into the room as Bruce watches TV. "What?" asked Bruce. Jason takes the remote and switches to the news channel. "Hey! I was watchi-..." "Bruce Wayne, CEO and Head of Wayne Enterprises and second most subscribed youtuber, having almost 30,000,000 subscribers, just said the N-word. I'm just reiterating what I said earlier so that people who had just switched on at this time... because, come on, who watches news at 10:00 AM?" "You said the N word? Bloody hell, sir." cried Alfred, "Sir... That is extraordinarily unprofessional and racist..." "I said it because I was angry! Not because I'm racist... I couldn't care less about races.." said Bruce. Jason then says, "Don't you mean... Could care le-...?" "No." said Bruce. "By the way, shouldn't you be at work?" asked Jason. "For some reason I had a day off in my schedule... Like... it just popped out of my calendar at random." said Bruce. "(It was the lazy ass writer.... He didn't want to change the daaaates...)" said Prometheus to himself. F*ck you Prometheus. "F*ck you, teenager." said... I'm not even going to say his name... "(Bullshit, you just need to fin an editor.)" F*ck off. Suddenly the Television switches to strange static. Suddenly, you here laughing. Shots are fired. The video turns out. "Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha...." said a familiar voice. The video shows his face. The Joker, sits in the middle of the room with 12 people in blindfolds and masks tied to each of the 12 chairs. "Call this number...." said The Joker, showing a number on the right side of the television. "+1-999-999-99" is said. "Whoever calls first gets to save the next person I kill." said The Joker, as Gordon in the precinct starts to get someone to dial and Bruce asks Alfred to dial the number, "Starting in 12." he then shoots the first person in the head, letting out muffled screams, "11." then the other, "10." then the next, "9." then the next, "8.-..."