Shu x reader (Part 3)

Start from the beginning

"Ugh..." You groaned and that made Shu's attention get directed towards you and away from his thoughts.

"You're awake." You jumped at the sound of his voice.

"Shu? Huh, we're back in the room... what happened?" You looked at the blonde who sat on the couch near the bed.

"You tripped over me and ended up hitting your head on the floor. I carried you back to our room." You blushed at the thought of being that close to him.

"T-Thank you, Shu, and I'm sorry for causing you trouble." You gave him an embarrassed smile.

"Don't worry too much about that, it wasn't a big deal. Now you owe me, we're going to the pool." Shu got up as he took your wrist, as well your towels, and pulled you off the bed and out of the room.

"M-My towel!" Shu sighed before throwing your towel on your head.

"Don't complain now, let's go." He said as you wrapped the towel around your shoulders.

The two of you walked side by side in silence. It seemed like the hallway was longer than you realized before. The silence was kind of awkward but it was cut off by the sounds of catcalling from behind you.

"It appears that you do have some sex appeal." Shu smirked as he led you up the stairs.

"Shut up, Shu!" You were red from embarrassment.

"Make me." He thought that he knew that you wouldn't do it so he chuckled...

You read the word 'thought' right? Well, that was there because you ended up grabbing him by the shoulder and smashed your lips onto his. Shu's eyes were wide open and yours was closed. Reality immediately set in so that cut your kiss short.

"I made you shut up, now let's go." You said as you hurried up the flights of stairs.

"Come back here!" Shu called out to you as he chased you up the stairs.

The two of you ended up on the roof. You were greeted with the sight of half of the moon with many stars looking over the huge pool that was in front of you.

"W-Woah!" You were surprised as well as hoping that this could make you two forget what just happened.

Shu hummed in response to your shock. He was only thinking about that kiss, he wanted to kiss you again. He knew that he was going to start having perverted thoughts of this urge kept going. His eyes went wide at the sight of you dropping the towel and walking straight into the pool.

"This feels so good." Your voice sounded like a moan to Shu and that made him blush.

"Don't take the whole pool, lewd woman." Shu chuckled before leaving his towel next to yours and went in.

The warmth made him jump, his body was always cold so to feel warmth was weird to him. It wasn't a bad weird, so another word could've been 'comforting'.

"Heh, I guess Ayato was right, I did do good." You giggled as you dunked yourself under the water, letting your whole body and hair get wet.

Shu couldn't take the urge anymore. He quickly dunked himself and swam towards you. His eyes were open so he could see where you were, he wrapped his arms around your waist and saw your (e/c) eyes come into view. He was moonstruck at this point and couldn't control himself. The sight of your (h/l) (h/c) hair moving with the water, your (s/c) skin shined from the pool lights, and your (e/c) eyes staring at him with confusion and a hint of hope... yeah that made him lose control.

He crashed his lips onto yours, not expecting you to be 100% into it. He was wrong, you immediately kissed him back as you wrapped your arms around his neck, trying to pull him closer. Unfortunately, you needed the air more than he did so you both pulled away and surfaced above the water.

"U-Um..."

"You're a good kisser, who'd you practice on?" Shu asked.

"I-I only had one boyfriend before you—" You tried to cut yourself off but it was too late to try.

"I'm your boyfriend? That doesn't sound bad." He chuckled.

"Geez, there you are!" The two of you turned around to see Yui and the others wet from the jacuzzi.

"Hey, guys!" You waved.

"How's the pool?"

"Find out for yourself." You laughed as Ayato cannonballed into the water, that made the water hit you, Shu and the others in the faces.

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!!!" You shout at Ayato once he broke the water surface with his head.

"Calm down, you crazy woman!" Ayato shouted back.

"You're one to talk 'Ore-sama'!" You shout as you were pulled back into a chest, "Huh?"

"You're too loud." Shu muttered into your ear.

"He shouldn't of— Mmph!!!" Shu cut you off by pressing his lips against yours.

"FINALLY!!!" Laito shouted as he belly-flopped into the pool once he put his fedora down.

"It's about time." Yui giggled before she screamed as Ayato pulled her into the pool.

"Teddy seems pleased even he's sad that (f/n)-chan wouldn't be able to come to our tea parties as much as she used to." Kanato gave a sad smile as he sat by the edge of the pool.

"If I hear you two in the middle of the day while the rest of us sleep you will be punished." Reiji glared at the couple before sitting in a chair.

"Same goes for me, but congratulations I guess." Subaru didn't look at the two of you before stepping into the pool.

"Well, just for that, I think I'll escalate things a bit." Shu chuckled before running his hands all over your body.

"Oh no, you don't!" You splashed him with water before swimming to Subaru.

"Annoying woman." Shu let out a sigh.

"You love me though." You teased.

"Yeah, I do."

"Heh, I love you too, you pervert."