Disney Store + Snoging = Heartbreak

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry for Harry. He doesn't know what he is doing half the time," Liam looks at Lily.

"Don't apologize for others actions you can't change or control." Lily sits on the bench and we sit next to her. My phone vibrates, Zayn was calling me.

"Hello," I walk away from a very silent group.

"Brent can you come talk to Harry," Zayn's voice is steady.

"Sure," I hang up and go to Lily, “I’ll be back. Talk to them!" I motion to Niall and Liam. Lily sighs; she doesn't like talking to people other than me about her problems. I leave and enter the mall. Harry Louis and Zayn are arguing where we left them.

'You are an idiot Harry," Zayn has a very charming accent. Louis pulls me to the side.

"What did you see," Louis nods to Harry.

"He was full on snogging some random chick."

"Not again Harry," Louis ran his hand through his hair obviously frustrated.

"Wait, you mean he's done this before. What happened to those girls?" I have to admit I was curious about this. Hopefully Louis would tell me.

"They left. But don't leave us! You are out bestest friends," Harry comes over. What did he want now? To kiss me and break Lily more? Wait he thinks I'm a dude.

"Don't go near Lily again agreed?"

"Look I messed up majorly Brent. I'm so sorry." Harry looks genuinely sorry. I kind of felt bad for slapping him earlier. Kind of, but not really.

"Okay just let her cool down," Harry nods understanding. This is going to be an interesting tour.

~'~'~

We arrive in New York City and go into our pent house. I have always wanted to vist New York but never have had the chance. Most of us are friendly so that was a good thing. No one really wanted to kill each other. As I walk into the room I am tackled by a shrieking Louis, "Spider! Oh wait that's just a fuzz." We sit around doubling over in laughter. Louis stops first. "Why do you always wear a hat?"

"Don't touch it," I didn't put my hair in a ponytail so it was just indie my hat. Louis sighs and reaches for my hat and knocks it off. I know he didn't mean to but the shock on everyone's face was priceless as blonde hair fell on my shoulders.

"You're a girl?" Harry asks a bit confused.

"A very hot one," The boys say together.

"This is why I hate being a girl! Guys like all the time to us. I am not hot or pretty or beautiful!" I sprint up to a room and lock the door. I hear a herd of elephants charge towards the room.

''Rose?" I hear Niall and Lily's voices. I hear a buzz meaning their girl friends are here. That means most of them are leaving to get the door. I unlock the door. Niall and Lily burst through," The lad’s girls are here." They say.

"Let's put you in something sexy! I haven't seen you in girl clothing in forever," Lily and Niall grab my hands and begin to 'make me over'.

"Why all this trouble," I ask. "It's not like any of them like me." I stare at the ground refusing to look at my reflection in the mirror.

"Well the lads have been trying to get Zayn to break up with Perrie and he really fancies you. As a girl," I blush and look in the mirror. They put me in tight jeggings with a loose fitting shirt that went off one shoulder. I slide on my favorite high tops (Converse). I do look sexy, thinking to myself and laughing.

"I don't feel good about your intentions." I look to the both of them unsure.

"Don't worry you'll see why when we get down there." Niall assures me. Lily decides to stay back and change while Niall and I leave. I take a deep breath before walking into the room I had left before. Four guys stare at me in shock.

"You clean up nice,'' Harry winks. Then stares more obviously checking me out. I am still the same person. Niall laughs at the boys breaking the awkward silence.

"We have company lads," Naill says. Zayn returns his attention the Perrie. Niall nudges me toward the seat next to Zayn. I shake my head no. But Niall obviously won't take no for an answer. He tackles me and sits on top of me on the couch. "Good luck getting up," Niall smiles.

"Hanging in there?" Zayn asks. I blush a little. Why am I blushing? Stop it Rose.

"Trying,'' Niall is heavy.”You need to eat less." I say laughing.

"Are you saying I'm fat? I have emotions you know," Niall fake cries into Zayn's shoulder.

"Can I at least get some water?" Niall reluctantly gets up, "Thank you." I trudge to the kitchen when I finish pouring my glass I turn around.

"Who do you think you are?" Perrie is behind me. She has greenish grey eyes and blonde hair like me. Except it kind of looks fake.

"I have no idea what you mean," I seriously didn't get her drift.

"Zayn is mine and don't forget it," Perrie slaps me and leaves the room. She has issues.

Thanks for reading my loveies! Just a disclaimer, I am sure Perrie is a nice girl and she would never do that. Also I am sure the guys love her and so does Zayn and he would never ever cheat. End of disclaimer. Now how did you like it? The boys discovered her secret, but that wasn't their full reactions. I mean their girlfriends were there. But this is one of my favorite chapters out so far. A lot of drama, kind of reminds me of the girls at my school :( Except they are a ton worse. Well anyways I have a ton of plans for this book and if you have any ideas message me and I'll give you a dedication even if I don't use it :) I can't wait to hear them.

Remember to vote comment fan and most importantly love One Direciton!

<3 Baylee

Edited :)