- thirteen.

corbyn felt sick to his stomach when he saw how much hate the boys were getting. he and jonah could brush off the comments on his instagram pictures, but zach and daniel couldn't.  they couldn't stand the constant backlash they received everytime they went on twitter. it even broke his heart to hear comments like they didn't care for jack. corbyn loved jack with his entire heart, he tried to persuade jack to stop but he didn't.

instead of wallowing in his sadness, corbyn decided to call jack. to see if his boyfriend was alright.

"hey, jacky,"
"hi, corbyn,"

it filled jack with so much joy to hear corbyn's voice. he loved how rich, smooth corbyn's voice sounded.

"how are you doing?"
"i-i don't know. the hate, it's getting to me,"

jack knew corbyn knew what that meant, but he didn't have his blade. so nothing could harm him.

"did you start again?"
". . ."
"jack, please don't. your skin is so beautiful, precious. i don't want anything happening to it,"
"okay,"

but jack couldn't keep promises. he didn't cut on his wrists anymore, now his thighs were subject to the same abuse. jack still stuffed himself to the brim with food ane puked it up. jack still heard the same derogatory voice everyday. he just didn't know corbyn did too. he didn't know that corbyn got anxiety attacks just thinking about all the things jack could be doing to himself.

the two were hundreds of miles away. hundreds of miles away from saving each other.

— wc; 254