Chapter 13 - Overthrown

Reader's Pov:

I sighed as I let my defense down. "Do what you want, just don't hurt anyone here." I told him. Erwin smirked and lowered his sword from Eren's neck. "That's a guard behind you, right? You! Put her and Eren in cells. The King is unwell, so he won't be doing any harm. I will have you locked up until our wedding." He said.

I scowled at him as he pushed Eren towards me. I caught Eren before he could fall. Levi glared at Erwin before looking at me with uncertainty. "Just do it, Levi. I'll think of something." I whispered.

He nodded and took us to the cells in the basement. He apologized to us before leaving, and I sighed. "So, what are we gonna do? Dad is defenseless except for Levi, but even so, what can he do than play along?" Eren asked.

"I dunno. I have the coronation in the next week, and me and Levi were going to need to get married after...if I don't think of something Erwin is going to get the Kingdom." I stressed.

I then suddenly got an idea and took one of my hairpins out of my hair. I began picking at the lock and unlocked the cell. I then went over to Eren's and did the same.

We quickly ran out of the basement and quietly through the halls. We came across the throne room and overheard the conversation Erwin and Levi were having.

"This is perfect. With (Y/n) trapped down in the cells and the King sick, I can do as I please with the castle!" Erwin laughed.

"Sir Erwin, please, do keep in mind that the Royal Family have maids and butlers as well. If you were to change their home, it wouldn't be the wisest decision." Levi tried to reason.

"Shut up! I'm ruling now! I make the rules!" Erwin said. "Technically speaking, the King still rules." Levi countered.

I heard a slap, making me turn away and hide my face into Eren's chest. "Sh, don't worry. We'll help him soon."

Sorry that the chapter is short!