Day of Judgement and the date

Into begins

SA and UNSC forces stand by side weapons ready to face the Grimm and then they face the Atlas regime military. Though they were meet by the true fighting spirit of a true soldier.and warrior. Blue team and DGTL and MASK are there with their weapons aimed. Then next cuts to both gaining the trust of the people of Remnant and next shows faunus and humans training in a military academy becoming soldiers. Then it cuts to Chief fighting a woman with a red sword. While Fred, Kelly and Linda fight off the other goons of a certain person. Y/n is there with his lighting energy sword and a energon one in his armor. He charges at the queen of Grimm with a nuclear bomb on his waist. The last it shows Blue team relaxing while Y/n is being chased by six females and almost everyone is laughing at it.

Into ends

Three days after the end of the war

As the news came out that the White fang were defeated and now without their leaders and Adam was confirm to be dead died by the hands of a Spartan II commando. Many people cheered for many have lost their family members or love ones to the White fang. Now they will face Justice from the UNSC and SA. Though for one cat faunus girl she tried to hold back her tears as her teammates try to cheer her up. This has gained more support from the population for the two groups which displeased some people AKA Huntsman and huntsman in training. Many soldiers and officers of Atlas who weren't douchbags admire the UNSC and their strong military which made many of them to dessert and join them. Since they join Atlas to fight for what they believe in was the right thing to do. Though now they see that Atlas is just some cooperate private military, and now in the UNSC they have a chance to bring true change. On live TV is showing the trial of Sienna.

"Sienna you are responsible of many terrorist attacks on groups on innocent civilians. Innocent blood shed and many families were torn both human and faunus. You are also responsible for leading the attempt of the ambassadors life's. We the UNSC and SA have found you guilty. You're punishment would be execution via a firing squad."

That has cause the huntsman to be shock will many in the complaint find the punishment good for all the crimes Sienna committed. As the news ended and next shows Sienna being tied to a pole and blindfolded and not give any last words for they won't show mercy to a monster like her. Then appeared the firing squad composed of thee UNSC marines and two elites and one hunter. They raise their weapons and take aim at her. Once they were given the order the sounds of bullets and plasma fire came out and struck Sienna and with one well place blast from the canon of the hunter Sienna's body was nothing but goo. There the squad left and the remains were taken and soon the Terrorists were down now a bigger fight against for the two forces and the rest of Remnant to face the Grimm. Though now it's a good time to get some rest and be ready for anything.

Two days later

On New Reach the streets were busy and walking around where Y/n and Selena who were currently on a date which the two had no idea what to do. Still thanks to some help of two certain people Y/n is wearing a F/c stripped long shirt and Jean pants with a belt and black boots with grey socks. For Selena she has a blue blouse on with black jeans and running shoes with white socks. Though unknown to them is that three others were following them and they were Diana,Gaea and Aoi.

Aoi: Why are we following them again?

Gaea: Cause we need to make sure that Selena doesn't take Y/n away from me.

Diana: Woah Woah. Who said he's  yours he belongs to me.

Aoi: Girls chill we don't need to fight it out though I do have a idea on how to fix this?

Gaea: alright then tell us?

Aoi: How about the three of us Share him.

Diana: What?

Aoi: Your heard me right come on think about it. Y/n is more than any one woman can handle with his augmented stamina and endurance. Imagine what else is augmented.

When she said that all three of them began to blush just thinking of his size of a certain part.

Diana: Alright then I guess I'm game for it.

Gaea: Same here. Though what about the rest.

Aoi: They don't need to know besides we need to worry about Selena should we include her or not.

Diana: I don't know but first let's make sure she doesn't take him.

Gaea: Alright the let's go girls.

One hour later

As for Y/n and Selena they have been enjoying their time together and it seems to be refreshing to not worry about work. Though they did enjoy the movie and have gotten something to eat. Still Y/n had a feeling that there are being followed as his instincts told him to turn around and saw no one there except for civilians. Still ot was getting late and decide to head back home and get some sleep. As they made it back and headed to their rooms there was the rest if Blue team there and Kelly smirk and ask.

Kelly: So how was your date lover birds.

Selena: It went well before you ask. However I don't know why but I had a feeling that we were followed.

Y/n: Same.

Linda: Followed?

Kelly: Looks like someone is after one of you or a certain male Spartan.

Y/n: What are you talking about?

Kelly: Y/n have you notice anything weird with the women you been with

Y/n:*shakes head* No.

Linda chuckle as the males of the team just look at each other and shrug and went to hit the hay since they need to be ready to get back to work. Selena waited for everyone else to get into bed and soon she went towards Y/n's bed and she smiled and went to sleep wit him. As she got comfortable and look up at his scar face she have him a quick peck on his lips and whisper.

Selena: Y/n I love you. Goodnight.

She then fell asleep on his chest and as for the other three they start to begin to make their plan to get Y/n.