The truth will come out

Intro begins

The UNSC Infinity with the The Shadow of intent and their fleets flow over remnant and shows Lasky,Arbiter going over battle plans with Roland. Then it shows Blue team and Team DGTL,MASK,with both militaries charging at the armies of Grimm and White fang. As it goes back to beacon academy with the huntsman and team RWBY and JNRP doing their thing. While Teams MASK and DGTL are cleaning their gear and sending intel to the infinity. Last Spartan Y/n stands on the hill with his blades out and jumps to face the Grimm dragon and both collies and soon the symbol of Blue team appears with all 14 standing in front.

Intro ends

At Vale some time later after the 1st breach

Teams DGTL and MASK were walking down to the streets with their gear and weapons on them. Since they were heading to a location to be picked up. Though unknown to them since they aren't wearing their helmets Team RWBY were following them. They all whisper.

Ruby: Weiss why are we following them?

Weiss: You dolt keep it down. I want to know how they got their hands on that armor and weapons.

Yang:Why?

Blake: Maybe because she wants to get them for the Schnee company.

Weiss: W-What N-No way. I was curious besides they might be connected to whoever is disrupting the White Fang bases that were found totaled.

Blake: True. Also it was weird how their dust bullets can pierce through the Grimm Bone armor. When rubys's sniper round can't go through a deathstalker.

They agree to continue to talk as they were now focusing on flowing them. After one hour later they arrived outside of Vale and in deep within the forest. They kept their distance and when they look at both teams they were in shock. A green vehicle that looks like a Bullhead is there with the symbol of a bird with flags and a banner that says UNSC. There was one person with a weapon that Gaea and Kuro have. As well he is wearing a green military armor that looks nothing like Atlas. He walks up to them and says.

UNSC Marine: Team DGTL, and Team MASK it's good to see you again.

Both teams salute at the marine and he returns it.

Midori: Likewise Sir. We have a good amount of Intel to tell the Captain and Arbiter.

Marine: I heard of the breach. It's good to know that no civilians were injured or killed. As well to see you guys are alright.

Diana: That's true but Atlas is here we can't be seen right now. As well as we seen some transfer students that are acting suspicions.

Marine: Understood Ma'am. We need to.... Wait who are you?

When they all turn they saw team RWBY there.

Aoi: Crap we need to go now!

Marine: Everyone get your assess to the pelican!!

They all ran in the pelican and it took off faster before any member of team RWBY can react and can see the vessel being faster than a bullhead and better. RWBY were left stun by what they saw.

At the tower on beacon

Ozpin and Glynda were there talking to Ironwood as well Qrow.

Ozpin: It seems that this new group is more than we expected.

Qrow: yeah. Oz it seems they are always one step ahead of us.

Glynda: True, and they way Teams DGTL and MASK are being professional and very skilled. As well their weapons and armor are different.