39. Future / Bossy (M)

Zacznij od początku

"Yes ma'am." He smirked. "I think I really like it when you're so bossy." She rolled her eyes and tried to hide a bashful smile.

"There's one thing, though." He added. "The family wants to say goodbye and hyungnim wants to meet you."

"Is that a problem?"

"I guess not, but...I don't know. I wanted to keep you away from all of that. It makes me anxious. What if something happens? I can't protect you there."

"Do you think something will happen? What normally happens when someone leaves?"

"That's the thing. No one leaves. If you are not loyal, you're a problem. Problems just disappear. Soo Man has raised me since I was young. I'm really hoping that meant something to him and that he will keep his word. He has always favored me so it's not unbelievable that he would make an exception for me, but still...it's hard to fully trust anyone in this business, even if they are supposed to be family."

She untangled her fingers from his and laid her palm on his cheek.

"All we can do is hope for the best and plan for the worst. If the opportunity is showing itself, we need to take it. It's important...for our future."

"You're right." He closed his eyes and sighed with a small nod of his head. The warmth of her hand melted into his skin and he pulled it away to place a soft kiss on her palm. "He wants to see us once you've recovered, so for now we have a couple weeks to decide what we do next." He smiled then his body suddenly gave a tiny jolt of realization. "Oh right, what was it that you needed to tell me?"

"It's nothing." She answered hesitantly. "Let's deal with one thing at a time."

"What do you mean? Is there something else we need to deal with?"

"No, I didn't mean it that way. I just meant that it's not a big deal. We have a lot going on now so it's something that can wait until we get settled in wherever we are going." She rested her hand on his thigh and smiled.

"Yuna, you're making me nervous. Why does it have to wait? Is everything ok?"

"There was something else I wanted to say."

"Tell me."

"Thank you. I wanted to thank you for taking such good care of me." Her hand slowly slid up his thigh. "For being here whenever I need you." She leaned in and lightly touched her lips to his. "For helping me whenever I need it." Her hand slid over the zipper of his pants and she kissed him, running her tongue along his lower lip and moving her lips softly against his. "For everything."

"Why do I feel like you're trying to distract me?" He asked when she moved to nibble on his ear and leave open mouth kisses just beneath his jaw and along his throat.

"I'm only trying to express my gratitude. But either way, you seem to like it, don't you?" She pressed and rubbed at the stiff bulge beneath the fabric of his pants, straining against the growth.

His breath hitched from the sensation. He undeniably liked it and didn't want to stop where it was going. His hands found her waist and pulled her closer, allowing her lips and hands to travel wherever she wanted. He sat back on the couch and her body pivoted to the side toward him with her legs crossed. With her face buried in his neck, the scent of her filled his lungs. He breathed her in and bit at his lower lip as his eyes traced her outline. From her exposed skin from her shirt that was riding up from her movement, over the curve of her hip down to her thighs.

His hand followed his gaze as he ran his palm down her body, putting his hand beneath her shirt and smoothing over the soft skin of her side and gliding it back, along the roundness of her ass. He raised his hand and gave it a light smack and she breathed a small sound of approval near his ear. His hand moved down the back of her thigh and around between her legs, giving her inner thigh a firm squeeze.