Chapter 3

They all got out of jail and lived a life.

V was now 12 years old as Blue was 7 years old.

JIMIN POV

"Mommy mommy!That girl stole my ice cream!and pushed me"Blue said as a sobbing mess.

V was hold my hand and saw his sister crying.

He let go of my hand and went to the girl who stole blues ice cream.I looked confused but Shocked after.

V slapped that girl and pushed him?!

I was happy I gotta say cause I care for my family not some shits and I care for people who don't have money.

I ran to V and grabbed his shoulder softly and kept looking at the girl.

V hugged his sister and kept giving the girl a death glare.

V'S POV

The girls mom came but she looked mad.

I don't care.

"HOW DARE YOUR SON HIT MY DAUGHTER BITCH"The mother Shouted.

I couldn't take it and I yelled at her.

"DONT CALL MY MOM A BITCH YOU SLUT HOE AND YOUR DAUGHTER IS A BITCH STEALING STUFF.AND MESS WITH MY FAMILY ILL BEAT YOUR MOTHER FUCKING ASS!"I YELLED making everyone look at us or me.

The mother of her got mad and came to me slapping me.

I winced in pain and I opened my eyes.

I looked and saw her on the ground with my mom on top of her beating the shit out of her.

"SLAP MY SON AGAIN AND ILL FUCKING KILL YOU BITCH"My mom yelled punching her.

I smiled and ran to the girl and slapped her makin her eyes widen.

I grab her hair and pull.

"DONT FUCK WITH MY FAMILY NOR MY SISTER.
And I ran to my sister hugging her.

Mom(Jimin is the mom) was about to hit her for the 20th time when Dad came out of nowhere grabbing Moms Wiadting Making her punch the air instead.

"calm down honey your gonna beat the shit out of her"Dad said.Jungkooks dad and jimin is the mom.

"I CANT THAT BITCH SLAPPED OUR SON.LEMME GO IM GONNA KILL HER!"mom yelled.

The father came and widened his eyes.He got mad seeing his wife mad and came to mom and he.

Slapped her.

JUNGKOOKS POV

That guy slapped my jimin?!?!?

I PUSHED him to the ground and started punching him.

HARD.

"FUCKING SLAP HIM AGAIN AND YOUR DEAD WHO THE FUCK TOLD YOU COULD SLAP HIM HUH?!"I yelled PUNCHING him a lot.

After that he got unconscious and I stopped.

I looked at everyone who looked shocked.

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT DO YOU WANNA GET PUNCHED TO"Afer I said that.They went back to what they were doing.

I clean myself and hug Jimin and my children.

"Baby your hurt"I say caressing Jimins cheek.

"I'm okay you took care of it daddy"Jimin smirked and kissed me.I kissed back warning eww's from our children.

We stopped and I chuckled with your Ewing's.

"So What happend?"I ask.