"Good afternoon, you must be Mr Byun, right?
- Good afternoon, yes I am," I smiled.

"I am Bae Joohyun, one of Korea's style's managers and your informer. I contacted Kim Jongdae, Mr Park's manager a few hours ago, they're already in the building and are waiting for you.
- Oh okay, it's nice to meet you. Let's get in then!"

I followed her inside the building. There were busy people running here and there, stylists fixing tall and lean models' outfits, managers drinking coffee while answering calls. Korea's style was like one big organism, breathing and dealing with the daily issues.

Some people bowed politely as I passed them by. I was so delighted to work with this company. This brand was my project and I had to save them at all costs. Mr. Mo looked so dull and insignificant compared to this giant living organism. He couldn't do anything against us. We were definitely stronger.

Mrs Bae and I finally arrived in a huge and bright hall. There were stylists holding tape measures and make up artists checking their lipsticks.

Jongdae saw me and walked toward me with a grin spread across his face.

"Baekhyun! It's nice to see you again," he patted my back. "How are you doing?"
- Pretty good, I guess," I nodded.

"Well, I don't know if Chanyeol told you, but your departure to Jeju for the Best Friend series will be tomorrow.
- What, really?" my eyes widened. "Tomorrow? But, I have to work and... No, he didn't say anything about this. He always waits until the last second to inform me about our schedule...
- Chanyeol, Chanyeol, Chanyeol..." sighed Jongdae in despair.

"Well, try to talk to your boss about this, we already reserved everything: the plane, the house, the shooting crew's equipment...
- Okay, okay, don't worry Jongdae, I got this. My boss will let me go, I promise.
- I hope," he raised an eyebrow before nudging my side and joining the stylists.

I exhaled. Our schedule was so tight. No wonder why I kept eating all the time...

" Mr. Byun?
- Yes?" I turned my head a bit and saw Mrs Bae. She was so petite and pretty. I couldn't help smiling.

"Today's photoshoot will take about an hour

"Today's photoshoot will take about an hour. I hope it doesn't bother you?
- No it's totally okay.
- We wanted you to come since you were the one who gave Mr. Park's contacts. And Korea's style's CEO thanks you a lot for trying to save us. Really," she blushed and looked down.

"It's okay. I'm just helping a little, you're all so hardworking, you don't deserve to lose your job.
- Thank you again Mr. Byun," she bowed.

I felt kind of embarrassed, and glad at the same time. So I chuckled and touched her back.

"It's okay! Really."

She lifted her head and my nose accidentally touched hers. I nervously laughed.