🌠Tenth chapter🌠

Start from the beginning

"You are too kind for this world," he kissed my forehead which made me smile.

"Sometimes I'm thinking the same about you."

-

"Hello Mr. Leclerc, I'm here to annoy you!" I shouted enthusiastically when I came into his room.

"Should I be happy or sad that it's you?" he laughed while he was sitting on his bed.

"Well...I can't keep my mouth shut so you'll have a headache too..."

"Yeah? In that case tell me about how you met Charles," he patted on place next to him, ,,I'm dying to hear it."

"It's a long story..."

"We have a lot of time."

-

"And I just couldn't do it, I couldn't hurt him. And I'm happy I didn't do it, because I wouldn't meet amazing people like you." I ended my monologue. I wasn't feel too emotional, I didn't feel nothing to be honest, just a relief I could tell someone everything.

"Do you love him?" he suddenly asked and I looked at him with a
widened eyes.

"As a friend yes, but if you mean in romantic way...I would say no."

"That didn't sound convicing..." Herve raised his eyebrows, "don't get me wrong, I think you deserve someone like Charles and he deserves someone like you," I couldn't help but blushed at his words. Noone ever told me something like this...

"It might sound stupid, but to be honest I don't know what is love. I mean...the true one, when you see that person and feel: That's it. I want to spend the rest of my life with them. Charles is amazing guy and I like him so much, but...I just don't know if I feel something to him. I need to figure it out what is even love...do you understand what I mean?" I looked at him and he nodded.

"Yeah I get it...sometimes it's better to give it a time...maybe he is that one or maybe someone else...just don't hurry, better keep it slow than do something you will regret in the future," he smiled at me and I did the same. It's making me sad when I realised that this wise man with golden heart won't be here soon.