Chapter 5

Kirishimas POV:
Soon after we finished the flaming hot ramen Mrs. Bakugou had prepared for us we headed back up to the room.
I texted Kaminari back, telling him we were so down to go to the party.
"We better get ready, I don't wanna get there too late. Just late enough though." I say, turning to Bakugou.
He grins at me,
"You worry too much shitty hair."
I turn away, smiling. Goddamnit Bakugou....

Bakugou's POV:
I learned that Kirishima has no fashion sense whatsoever. How this has not caught my attention up until this point truly baffles me. He tried to wear jeans with a tank-top...
I fixed it immediately, putting him in an unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt and kaki shorts, he tried to wear his crocs, but I threatened to tell all of our friends he confused the Holocaust for 9/11. He didn't wear his crocs, instead I put him in tan sandals. I made him wear his hair down, and then stood back. I had created a whole ass fucking masterpiece. Bitch looked cute.......... never mind forget that thought.
I wore a white Levi's shirt with black tight ripped jeans. This whole ordeal took about two hours, so we decided to walk to where the party was, about an hour's worth of walking.
We talked as we walked, arriving around 8:45, shitty hair began to get nervous.
"What if we're here too early, or too late, what if we're the only ones-"
"Shut it you idiot, it doesn't matter, and you know Kami and Mina we will most definitely not be the only ones there."
We stopped at the house, rap music was blaring through the windows and the bass vibrating the ground around it. We could see the shadows of teenagers dancing in the colorfully lit rooms.
"Told ya~" I said and we entered.

Kirishima's POV:
My anxiety started to kick in as we slowly walked into the house. There were so many people!
These anxieties lessened as we see Mina and Kami approach us.
"Glad you could grace us with your presence Bakugou, and hi Kiri!" Mina says
She received a tch in response from Katsuki and I replied,
"Thanks, now where are the drinks?"
"Kitchen, go all the way back, doorway to the left." Kaminari responds.
"Thanks."
I lead Bakugou to the kitchen with me and I pour shots.
"Let's get lit my dude."
He grins at me, taking one off the counter and downing it, he shakes his head and yells,
"Fuck yeah!"
no one noticed over all the noise though.
I down mine and smile at him, this is his only shot allowed since he's responsible for getting us home. I, however, could have 4, but I don't want a hangover so I'll pass.
I drag him to the room where everyone is dancing. After about an hour and a half a girl approaches me, smiling, she was very drunk, the kind where you're holding onto the grass so you don't fall off the earth.
"Heeyyyy babe. Your cute." Her words slur and she pushes her curly golden hair hair away from her butterscotch cat eyes. She clearly looked like a lion, with her bronze skin and freckles around her button nose, she'd be a cute guy.
I smiled awkwardly, not knowing what to do. She began dance on me, wrapping her arms around my neck and made humping motions, trying to stick her leg in between mine. I felt uncomfortable as fuck and I stood like a plank, not opening my legs, waiting for her to go away. I wouldn't even look the girl in the eyes. I feel her drink spill a little on my back and I wait for her to go away, unmoving from my current position.

Suddenly, her eyes widened and she hopped off of me, scurrying away. Thank god, I didn't know how to tell the bitch I was gay.
I turned around to see what made her run. It was Bakugou, staring at me with his arms crossed, the look of death in his eyes. I go up to him.
"I'm assuming you want to leave."
He merely nods and I go to Mina.
"Bakugous tired of social interaction so we're leaving, see you later."
"Aw already? Understandable I guess, good night see you later."
I go over to him.
"Let's go."
"Kay."
We walk down the street in silence for a while before he starts a conversation.
"I saw how that girl threw herself onto you..."
"Yeah, what about it?"
"I don't know, did you like it?"
"Hell no man, haha, I'm not into girls... if you pick up what I'm putting down."
"Oh thank god."
"What?"
"I thought you were about to say you were straight!"

OH HOH HOH HOH.
High school is hell when u and ur friend are the only girls in ur friend group...
I sorry for this taking so long, I guess I just lost motivation... oh well I'm back on track now! More chapters coming soon!
-Cailie