|Chapter 19|

|Isabella|

Damien Corbin. Out of all things that could pop up at this time it had to be Damien Corbin. An immortal. It seems the best thing to do now was to go to Kane. And that's what we did. Called him and made a nice little meeting.

With the entire supernatural of Greenburg, the important ones of course. 'The Unseelie Queen, her knights, the leader of the witch coven, Kane and Alexon of course, Danielle, Jackson, Dalton and everyone else important.' Yeah. We had everyone important here in this room in the more urban part of Greenburg

The urban part of Greenburg wasn't all that big. Greenburg was mostly forest up here in city New York. A piece of town that wasn't yet conquered by humanity. And it seemed it never would as long as the supernatural reined in it. And Greenburg was run by the supernatural.

'There is no doubt about that, the werewolf pack got a huge break for the rogue war approaching, all schools were put on break.' The things humans didn't get was that supernatural were slowly infiltrating society in a way that The Organization wouldn't care about. A safe way. Well safe-ish.

There were towns run by supernatural and towns off the grid that belonged to the supernatural. Even private islands. Packs branching out, covens branching out and conquering the society for they could control it. And Greenburg was a town run by all sorts of supernatural and they weren't about to let it be turned into a city area.

The most city apart about this place was the vampire part of town. There was a small place of apartments, then the vampire's mansion which was then surrounded by woods. 'It's just a bit of city in a town full of buildings surrounded by the woods.'

Yeah a quite interesting town. "And he said his name was Damien?" Kane asked me and I nodded. "Then he called me Isabella Corbin." I said and Kane nodded. "Well I don't know any vampires named Damien." Kane said.

I nodded at that. "But I do know the Corbin brother legend." Kane said. 'It seems that everyone knows that legend. It's like the supernatural boogeyman.' It did seem to be that way. I was the supernatural boogeyman, what supernatural parents told their kids to make them behave and not act up like most of them did.

"And he called you Isabella Corbin?" Kane asked and I nodded at that. "Then as of now we'll believe he is Damien Corbin, the creator of the vampires. . . the rumored creator." Kane said. Alexon peered up at him. Interest were in her eyes at that.

Like most fledglings. You didn't lose the fledgling status until four years. And she was just around there. 'Soon she'll no longer be a baby vampire, but she'll always be a turned vampire, there is no denying that.' Vampires weren't infertile. They were fertile, and could make babies.

Yeah. Very fertile, but they could still turn vampires. There were pureblood vampires, turned vampires, and then born vampires. Kane was a pureblood and Alexon a turned. Meaning if they were to have kids it'd be a born vampire, since Alexon wasn't pureblood. But most families don't are, it's just bloodlines.

And that Kane runs this coven. So he doesn't have to listen to his parents if they didn't support his relationship. 'I married a girl once, my parents hated her. She was hung. And of course there is Lilith. No one approved of us, which is why we fuck so much. Now no one says anything.'

That was not something I needed to know. Defiantly didn't need to know that. What Satan did in his house in hell with the doors shut. 'And at Lilith's sex club.' 'Oh just stop it already, your saying things to innocent ears.' All Satan did was smirk.

"What did he look like?" Kane asked looking at me. "He's tall, dark hair, bright blue eyes, like a grey color almost. He's very pale. . . but then again he's a vampire. He's followed by two lackeys, short. Brown hair and red eyes. He is keeping Forsaken." I told Kane.