Chapter Six - Slumber Party!!

As promised, Stephan gave me some pyjamas to borrow, and from then on time flew by. We ordered pizza, stocked up on other junk food using the room service and rented out god knows how many films.

Thank god Stephan's loaded.

'Now!' Steph said, not exactly quietly, 'I have a question to ask before we continue on with the next movie.' He smiled at me from across the couch. The time was 12:08am. He really chose now? This is my hyper hour, god damnit.

'Yaassssss?' I giggled and nudged his butt with my foot. Why? I'm not quite sure.

'So there's this modelling show thing and like I need a date so-'

'Yes, I'll be your date!' I screeched and pounced on him. He looked confused.

'Oh, actually I was going to ask of you could hook me up with a friend of yours....' He said awkwardly. I blushed and backed off but he wrapped his arms around me. 'I'm joking, idiot, of course I was asking you!!'

'Stephan, you piece of shit!' I giggled and hit out at him playfully. In my attempt to bruise him, he grabbed both of my hands and we tumbled off the sofa. We landed on the floor, giving him the perfect vantage point to pin me down. 'Let me go!' I squealed, kicking my legs. Like that would do much, Verity, well done.

'Nope! Admit defeat!' He grinned, and leant over me.

'Never!!' I pouted and thrashed about until I was red in the face.

'I think you need to calm down, dear,' Steph chuckled, still leant over me and looking down at my face. I stilled and looked up at him while I breathed hard. My hands were still pinned to the floor but the playful mood had vanished... cliché moment right here. He was literally staring at my mouth, licking his lips discreetly while he gently loosened my wrists. I went with it. Afterall, what had I said earlier?

Anyone remember?

Anyhow, he leant down and I managed to lean up on my elbows to meet him halfway. And we kissed. It gave me butterflies for sure, but none of this fireworks shit.

Apparently it was different for him though as he moved a hand to my neck and deepened the kiss. It got a little rougher and all I could think of was- no. Forget about her.

Instead, I threw my all into it, giving him the passion he was searching for. I bit his lower lip and sucked it, something she loved- Verity, stop it.

He scooped me up in his arms and sat on the couch, allowing me to straddle him and not once breaking the heated kiss. I guess I was used to being the submissive one- last chance, Verity. Shut. Up. Stop it.

As opposed to stopping and telling him the truth I decided to take out my anger on him, kissing him move aggressively and rotating my hips a little. His breathing staggered and immediately he put his hands on my hips, guiding me. The thin layer of the pyjamas he wore and the ones I'd borrowed gave me the exact idea of what was going on in his.

So that's what a boner feels like. It feels good, rubbing against my clit, but a wine bottle-

'Fuck!' I growled, not alarming Stephan who apparently thought I yelled out for a different reason. He kissed down my neck instead, sliding his hands down the back of my pyjama bottoms and tugged them down. Along with my panties. And he undid his own.

Do I want this?

Yes, of course you do. Cara went back to Harry. You can have some fun too.

Yes, I can.

I gritted my teeth together and got off of him, taking off the bottoms and my panties while he watched and smirked.

'Shut up. Pants off.' I commanded and pointed at him. He chuckled under his breath and did as told, also taking off his shirt. I kept mine on for the moment. Purely because I was focused on something more.

I straddled him again but knelt up so my hips were level with his shoulders, slowly lowing them down to tease him, rubbing his head on my entrance. He cursed beneath me, becoming frustrated as I continued to tease him. All until he grabbed my hips and pulled me down, his length slamming into me. I moaned out and threw my head back, gripping onto his hair tightly. He hissed at me and began moving my hips, but I was way ahead of him. I bounced and rocked, not building it up - I just went straight for it, fast and hard.. he was already deep..

It didn't take long before we were both covered in sweat and panting, and he pushed me off.

'I'm close..' He whispered. Thank god he took that into account along with the fact he wasn't wearing a condom. See, this is why it was easier with- no.

I lay back and pulled my knees up, spreading my legs while I acted cute and innocent, sucking on my finger tip. I was nearly at my high, he wasn't getting away that easily. He eyed me up and laughed quietly. I grew impatient yet again and wet a couple of fingers before sliding them into me. His eyes bulged and he bit his lip whilst I fingered myself. What? Usually she would have the job done in one. Not a break in between needing to cum and actually doing it.

'No no no..' He half moaned, kneeling by my side then sliding me round into a sitting position. 'Shirt.' He said and I pulled it off as well as my bra, all while he rubbed my entrance. I lay my head back and before I knew it his tongue and lips were going to work. He licked, sucked, nibbled. But he didn't seem as.. experienced as her? I can't even deny it.

I still want Cara.

But this'll show her.

'Fuck..' I whispered. That was my only warning before I came..

Now onto him. I pounced down on top of him. Luckily I knew a trick so it wouldn't take as long.

I wanked him off and just as he was about to beg for my lips on him for more? I pressed behind his balls, a trigger that - if hit in the right spot - makes a man cum instantly. He did. He made me lick it off. It didn't taste as nice as hers-

Okay, I am so messed up. What am I doing?

Having sex with my old boy best friend while thinking of my girl idol who I also had sex with.

What is my life.

'S-shit..' He panted, laying me on the floor next to him. Just.. just as Cara and I had. 'That was intense.'

'Mhm..' I let out breathlessly. I didn't want discussion, so I closed my eyes and got my breathing under control. I gave him the impression I'd fallen asleep. Alas, my problems would not be cancelled out completely but at any chance to delay them? I'd take it. Hence why any chat he wanted to have could wait until morning.