Chapter one - Caraaaa!!

The plane landed and I was literally shaking with excitement - I was going to meet Cara in just over thirty minutes!! I grabbed my things and rushed off the plane before anyone else, going through customs and getting my bags etc until I finally burst out the airport doors - scaring a few people with my enthusiasm.

'Taxi!' I waved and one was instantly at my side. I shoved my suitcase and shit in the back of the car - what? The boot would take up too much precious time! - and told the driver my destination.

Unfortunately, the traffic in Paris made the drive painfully slow and I couldn't stop fidgeting - even the driver was getting worried, like I was having a fucking seizure in the back of his car or something. Oops.

Finally, the car pulled up outside the tall building that held catwalks, photo equipment and... Cara...

I paid the driver, yelling 'Keep the change!', as I bolted out the car and sped into the building.

The lady at the front desk was startled by my sudden appearance but I couldn't care less. I flashed my ID card as I spoke,

'Make up artist for Cara?' I didn't need to say her last name - she was pretty well known round here.

'Floor 6, Studio 4.' She replied.

'Thanks!' I chirped then headed to the elevator. I kept chanting 'c'mon' under my breath... the lift did NOT go fast enough!!!

But I soon reached floor 6, then quickly made my way to the closet to chuck my suitcase and handbag in - all I needed was my make up trunk - then I scurried towards studio 4. When I reached the door I stopped to compose myself a second and make sure my appearance was alright. Then, once I was okay with myself, I walked through the doors and there, peaking out the catwalk curtain, she was.

Cara.

I smiled at her when I saw her and she waved - she fucking waved!!

I walked towards her, making my way down the bright white, lit up catwalk, and finally stopped in front of her.

'Hi!' She chirped, flashing that killer smile I could look at all damn day.

'Hey!' I replied enthusiastically.

'So you're here for my make up?' She looked me up and down a little - checking me out, oh god help me.

'Yep.' I popped the P then gave her the same look, noticing she was only in a deep purple, fluffy dressing gown, loosely done up so it exposed a great amount of her chest. Me likey VERY much. 'So Cara, what make up are you looking for on this shoot?' I walked to her side, then - with a burst of confidence - linked my arm through hers like we were best friends. We continued to walk closely like this to dressing room while we spoke.

'Well, I'd like it kind of natural I suppose but you're the expert!' She winked.

'Fair enough...' I smiled, trying my best to flirt with her and it seemed to be working. 'I mean, what clothes are you wearing?' I asked, genuinely not knowing. Cara let out a small laugh and patted my shoulder; then she leant really close to my ear, making sure her lips were pretty much pressed against it,

'None.' She whispered. Oh lord.