Hayden Panettiere

This was my first Nashville fanfict from the hit ABC turned CMT original show about country music with Hayden Panettiere as Juliette Barns. Her birthday was Tuesday August 21 and she is now 29 years old. When Nashville was first on and we were introduced to the famous country singers and the wannabe country singers I didn't like Juliette because she was a diva and didn't care about anyone but herself. We soon feel bad for her when we found out about her mom being a addict and when she saw her mom again it cause her to shoplift not that she needed to since she is famous in all but that was a copping method for her as bad as it was. I loved her singing and I loved her songs. I loved her with Avery and I am so happy that i n the end of the show they stayed together and Juliette was pregnant with their second child. I just want to wish Hayden a happy birthday and I hope I will see more of her in other TV shows and movies. 

She was also in I love you, Beth Cooper, Remember the Titans, Malcolm in the middle. Bring it on: All or nothing. Scream 4, Ice princess, Racing stripes, A Bug's Life, Amanda Knox: Murder on Trial in Italy, Alpha and Omega, Guiding Light, Hoodwinked Too! Hood Vs. Evil, Shanghai kiss, One Life to Live, Message in a bottle, Dinosaur, Scooby-Doo! and the Goblin King, Disney Channel hits: Take 2, and Alpha and Omega 2: A Howl-iday Adventure. 

I will do more Nashville fanficts later on but for the time being please check out my other stories. I am currently finishing "Sisterly Love." 

The video above is one of the songs she sang on Nashville "Undermine" and is one of my favorite songs she sang.