Music video

Jasmine POV

I went to the Bluebird Cafe because I am new here and I heard this is the place to go for Open Mics. When I got there this woman by the name of Scartlet O'connor and a man by the name Gunnar Scott singing their original song "If I didn't know better." They sound good. I am sure they will get a record deal. When they were done I decided to go up and performed something. I don't believe that I am as good as them. They are true country singers. I am just a wannabe who loves country music. I got up on the stage and I was ready to do something. I sang Tequila by Dan + Shay one of the newer songs that have come out. 

I have no experience in writing an original song so I decided to sing one of the songs I love. I love Dan + Shay. Everyone clapped and I went off the stage back to my table where my roommate and best friend sat. Her name is Rachel. "You did a good job up there" she said. "Thank you" I responded. Taking a seat and enjoying the rest of the night. 

The next day

Rayna POV

There was traffic and I am trying to drive my daughters to school. "You all be graduated from high school when we get through this traffic" I said getting annoyed. "Not as long as we don't get to school" responded Maddie. "Where you are going to school. I have places to go. I have to see Uncle Waty. Come on people" I shouted. "They can't hear you mom" responded Daphne. I put on my sunglasses. I saw these people running with signs. "What is going on up there?" I asked. "It's Juliette Barns. She is shouting a video" responded Maddie checking her phone. Maddie and Daphne unfacine their seat belts. I pressed the button to locked the doors. "Where in the world" I yelled. "Please mom" begged Daphne. "She is the most famous singer in the world" responded Maddie. Seriously? That little thing the "Biggest singer in the world?" What am I chop liver. I have been around since before Juliette Barns was born. I took a sigh and let them go. 

"Cut cut cut. Moving on" said the director pleased.  

Rayna POV

I drove through where they are having the music video. I saw her signing autographs and signing her new CD. 

Jasmine POV

OMG I can not believe I just saw a live music video in person. I love Juliette Barns even though she is the diva in country music. I love her but my mom loves Rayna James. She grow up on country music and one of the people she grow up on was Rayna. I love her too but I also love Juliette Barns music. I have her new CD and I went up to get it sign. I was so excited to actually see her in person but I was very shy.Rachel made me to walk up to her to get my CD autograph. 

Juliette POV

"The people only think this is all I can do like pop music for preteens" I said to my manager getting onto the bus. Then I turned around to face my manager. "What is happening with getting Deacon Claybourn on my tour" I asked demanding. "We will call his people" he told me. "I'll tell our people to get an answered" I demanded again. I really want Deacon on my tour. "I am doing my part to get him. You better be doing yours" I told him. Then I walked onto the bus. 

Jasmine POV

It would be cool if I could make it big in country. I moved here to be somebody in music and I know it isn't going to be easy and there will be a lot of hard work but this is something that I love doing. That is why I go to Tennessee State University so I can be closer to my dream. I also have a Youtube channel I just started. Rachel recorded my Tequila performance at the Bluebird on my channel. That's my first video. I want to make another video so we went back to our dorm room and she had her phone out to record me for YouTube. I decided to do Hide the Wine by Carly Peace. It came out last year.