Rayna and Deacon

Juliette Barns just had a photo shoot

"Hey looking good, can I talk to you for a sec?" her manager asked. "What is going on with getting Deacon Claybourn on our tour? Juliette asked her manager annoyed. "It's probably not going to happen.  He and Rayna lounge their tour last night at the Bluebird " he told her. "Clan, I want him. Under contract an exclusive contract" she said. "There is something I have to tell you. Your mother showed up here" he told her. "What are you talking about?" she asked. "When?" "A little while ago. Looking for your address, your phone number. No one gave her information but..." he started. "But what?" she asked. "They gave her a hundred bucks to leave" he told her. "My mother is a drug addict no one can give her anything. Ever" she told him. 

"Ms. Barns you're ready on set" a man said. "O.k" she responded. She turned back to Clan. "You are my manager. Deacon, my mom manage it" she told him and walking away. 

Rayna POV

"Maddie come down, your breakfast is getting cold" I said. "It's yogurt mom. It is suppose to be cold" responded Daphne. "Worm then" I corrected. "Baby have you seen my tie?" asked Teddy.  "Maddie now" I yelled.  "Why do you need a tie for, it's Joe" I asked. "Yeah I guess you're right" said Teddy. "I don't know what I am going to wear for the talent show" said Maddie. "You are going to waste your announce on jaggings?" asked Daphne. "Can we go to the mall?" asked Maddie. "The mall? Why do you need to go to the mall for? Didn't your mother bought you a whole bunch of clothes?" he asked.  "Those make me to dress like a 6th grader, she is a 7th grader" she told him. "She show her belly and side boob." "Side boob? What did you just say?" I asked. "You know what no more side boob no more ties we have to go now" I told everyone. "Alright have a good day of school, love you" said Teddy. "Can you grab that for me baby" I asked for my phone. When he handed it to me he said "It's Deacon." "It's about the tour" I said. "You know what I will take the girls. If Joe get here before me tell him I will be right back" he said. "O.k" I responded. 

I picked up the phone. "Hey" I answered. "Hey" he responded. "Is this a bad time?" he asked. "I don't want to talk right now. It's not a good time. I got the girls" I explain. "Oh sorry" he responded then looked at his phone. He was getting another call. "It's my lawyer" he told her. "You should get that. I'll call you later, alright bye" I said. "No, no I was. Ray" he said but she hanged up. 

Deacon POV

I answered the lawyer. "Hey" I answered. "Hey Deacon" he responded. "Hey Watty" I responded. "Juliette Barns manager been calling about the tour" he told me. "Well tell Clan the answer is still no" I told him. "Alright" he said before I hung up. 

Juliette POV

When I was walking out of the studio with my people I saw my mom. The girl next to me helped me to walk away from her and Clan went up to her and make sure she doesn't go anywhere near me. I can't deal with her right now. I gotten into my limo. 

When they got to a room Juliette was looking at her pictures from the photo shoot. "O.k I called security. Nothing of her schedule should be in writing" he instructed. "I just heard back from Deacon. He can't commit to anything exclusive. Given your terms sound like a no" he told her. "Do you know me? The answer is never no" she responded. Putting in a number and hold up the phone. "Why do I have to do everything myself?" she asked. 

This is Deacon leave a message

"Deacon this is me. We are in the studio and chosen tracks for the album. Although if you want Undermine on it we have to record it today. It's now or never" she said in the message. 

Bucky, Rayna, and Deacon are having a meeting about the tour

"We will kick it off at Nashville at the Ryan, Then Washington D.C, Baltimore, Philly, 2 nights in New York at the Beacon, Boston, Cleavling, then start the western run the follow week. So a lot of over nights. A long time away from home away from the girls but on the up side we do have a branding buzz. A suite and decent bunks. So ah I guess that's about it. You guys good?" Bucky asked. "Uhmm uhmm" responded Rayna. "Yeah I'm good" responded Deacon. "That's good. Well I will let you guys get back to your set list" Bucky told them. "Thank you Buck" said Deacon. "Thanks babe" responded Rayna. Bucky left. "I'll check in with you later" she told him. "O.k" responded Bucky.