When the right one comes along

After Juliette sang this song in the studio she talked with her people. "We don't have a good enough chores" she says. "I have to be honest, I don't how much longer these guys got it in" a guy said. "O.k well I'm paying them" she responded. "Look we have reached a point of diminiging turns here" he told her. "We got 20 tacks that are perfect." "Randy, trust me I will tell you if we get a perfect tack" she told him. "O.k" he responded. 

"Hey listen to me. I know you don't want to talk about your mother" said Deacon. "But you will anyways" Juliette responded. "Yeah I am. As you might have heard I have a history with addiction. I know you try getting her in a bunch of programs" he said. "Yeah" I responded taking a sip of my coffee. "You don't have to do that part by yourself" he told her. "I can help you." "No. I don't know. I don't need help" she told him. "Look I am counting the days she can stay on her half of the house, I can stay on mine. She should be gone in a little bit." "That's your big plan" he asked. Then Juliette got up. "Where are you going" he asked. "I don't know" she answered and walked out of the door. 

Rayna POV

"I love this dress" I said trying this nice red dress on. "Maybe you can wear it on your next greatest hits album" said Bucky. "Hey, I already crossed over to the dark side to do this commercial. Don't push your luck" I said. "I told you I will do a greatest hits album when I am 70." "O.k but this is Marshall reaching out. This is a peace offering" he told me. "I know that but I want the album to be new and original" I told him. My phone rang. "Give me one second" I told him as I answered my phone. 

"Hey babe" I answered. "Hey hows it going" asked Teddy. "It's going. How are you doing? You are the one who is about to go a couple rounds with Colman" I said. "Well I am not too worried about the debate. I can handle Colman. My poll numbers on the other hand" he said. "You want me to be there?" I asked. "No, no. I need you to work" he told me. "It will be fine." "O.k you better give them Hell" I told him. "You too. Love you" he said. "Love you too" and ended the call. "I have to take off. I have to go to the label" Bucky told me. "Tell them I need a new collaborator. I need a new guitar player if you haven't even notice" I told him. 

Teddy is talking to Peggy. 

"Why have them been suspecting us?" he asked. "They will. I had to see you. I can't go to prison" she told him.  "Peggy calm down. No one is going to prison" he told her. "They want to question me this week" she told him. They will be able to go over all my accounts." "O.K look let's not overreact" he responded. "Teddy, we burred over 2 billion dollars" she told him. "We returned ever penny of it" he told her. "Doesn't matter. Still inbesserment" she told him. "If we both go to the feds now before they find anything then there is a good chance they will cut us a deal." "Listen to me. If you go to the feds now it will ruin everything trust me" he told her. "I don't want to. It's just" she started saying. "O.k look I need some time. Just a day give me a day. Alright" he said. "I'm really scared" she told him. "I know" he responded. "Well I'm going to fine a way that will protect both of us. We are going to be fine." "O.k" she responded. 

"Um we have a problem" said Bucky. "They didn't like it?" asked Rayna. "It's Deacon. His lawyer just called. He's pushing back on the rights" he told her. "What" asked Rayna confused. "Co-writter aren't to happy of the changes in the first verse" he explained to her. "I wasn't happy with it either. That is why I didn't want to do this stupid commercial" she told him. "But we agreed to it." "Apparently the exact changes won't on the contract that wasn't approve" he told her. "You have to be kidding me" she said. She took a seat in front of her mirror. "In the mean time why don't you just call him?" he asked. She shock her head. "That is exactly what he wants" she said.